Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
When you throw a mac at a wall at full force things like this can happen. I got asked if anything could be retrieved. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

stevewm posted:

Been running into the 100 user limit of our grandfathered free Gsuite account for some time. CEO and a few others had a meeting about it..

CEO: "We are never paying for email"

:(

Wow thats a lovely place to be, 100 users will run around $500-600 per month for g-suite.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Paladine_PSoT posted:

From my repair bench days, the absolute worst machines to work on were machines from people who smoked indoors. When you cracked open the side and got that blast of mundungal miasma wafting up from the case it was enough to make me, a smoker at the time, retch uncontrollably.

Although I can understand.. I want to make money over being a pussy about nasty smells. Keep it in perspective.. charge a smoker fee or something.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
My first .com (bubble) job, I worked for a dude with a Mowhawk that participated in DMT trials at University of New Mexico. He was married to his Mac, surprise. He was a 'little' off.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Listen to your wife. That is not as funny as you think.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Meraki bought OpenMesh and in the process of loving destroying it's legendary stability. Thanks.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Thats rough man. Are you ok?

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Try and grow a pair, then remove the spider husk. Might work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
nah, it uses your ISPs location to figure it out