Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I liked how the fallout from the investigation came from the theatrics in the office. It always bugs me how in these shows they do that thing where they start raising their voice, threatening to reveal someone's secrets, even letting something slip, and nothing comes of it like everyone in the office is deaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

ashpanash posted:

I think he was saying that he's happy to see some sort of realistic consequences for behavior such as talking in full voices about how some guy used to be a felon at his place of work. It wasn't the performances of any background actor in the scene, it was the writers genuinely appreciating that such a display would likely have some fallout.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. That exact "Your boss wouldn't like to know you were a FELON!" scene happens all the time in procedurals, with no fallout.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Pick posted:

I actually guessed this one ahead of time. Famous mouse in biology.

Same thing here. We were joking about it while watching it then all of a sudden EARS ON THE BACK!

• Locked thread