Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There's a commercial that says the first episode takes place in London. It's going to be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

omg Clyde in animated gif form is adorbs

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I also didn't like how Lestrade introduced himself as Lestrade to people that already knew him in the opening.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think you can carry a baton if you get some security license. It's weird though and in the US it's way easier to legally carry a gun than a baton.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The writers said Clyde will be making an appearance next episode. I don't think that counts as a spoiler.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I really liked the scene where Sherlock calls Det. Marcus Bell with news of a possible suspect and Bell tells him that they found a second dead guy. "Did I just describe your suspect?"

At least they acknowledge that it happens a lot on the show.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I can't recall Sherlock ever sleeping. We always see Joan sleeping and being woken up and he's either watching her like a creep or drops Clyde on her.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Was murder really the only option? Why not go to the cops, and how exactly was the abuse going on?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

No. Abigail said Graham did not deserve to go to jail even for only 2 years because he would be branded as the kid that killed his dad for the rest of his life.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 20, 2013

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Do those summaries need to be spoiled? Sounds like the most generic episode description ever.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The writers revealed there are two different Clyde actors. Spoilers.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I actively dislike Sherlock.

edit: The BBC show.

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Dec 23, 2013

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Her prison cell is bigger than my house

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm tired of her since she keeps showing up in everything I watch. The Tudors, Game of Thrones, Elementary, and I just saw her in the movie Rush.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Sherlock probably eats pizza with knife and fork. Even the delivery kind.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The ear growth thing was about as gross as something on Hannibal.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's the cooking. Gordon Ramsay's face looks like a prune and his wife is pretty hot.

• Locked thread