Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm starting to miss Detective Bell and Captain Gregson. I know they want to focus more on Holmes and Watson but the interactions with the police were great and they've really scaled them back so far this season, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

VDay posted:

It's obviously Mycroft. :ssh:

This was actually my thought with regards to when she told Sherlock that there are things at work that even he wouldn't understand. Surprised nobody else commented on it yet.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This episode fell a little flat for me. As mentioned above the main story was a bit hamfisted, but the secondary story and the outstanding jobs by the main cast still made it an excellent watch. When is the next episode? Seems like lots of shows have been taking frequent two or three week breaks between episodes lately.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dragonatrix posted:

what's gonna happen to Clyde, Romulus and Remus if Sherlock's out playing secret agent and Watson's moved out?

Ms. Hudson will still be taking care of the place, I would imagine.

Sorry, I just marathoned the last like five episodes of the season! Season three set for September or is it going to be super delayed again?

• Locked thread