Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Did anyone ever see the made for TV movies Mr Boogedy in the 80s? I swear the bad guy in the latest ep was the dad from those films. I instantly recognized his voice even though it's been over 20 years since I've seen the flicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Mr Boogedy is tough to find. It never came out on VHS or DVD. Old rear end terrible TV copies are the only ones that exist.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This isn't a serialized show and it probably won't ever be. The focus will always be case of the week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Everything is getting pushed due to the Olympics. People keep asking in every TV thread it seems. Walking Dead is the exception because it does better than the Olympics.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I wonder if Microsoft stopped paying the show, the tablet they had wasn't a Surface.

• Locked thread