Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Pick posted:

Geez, dude is not attractive :psyduck:. Or at least I'm not seeing it.

Have you never wanted to sleep with your roommates ugly brother to piss him off? C'mon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Platystemon posted:

I called the maternity and coded messages plot points. They’re telegraphing them too hard.

C’mon, Sherlock, you should have realised Moriarty was the mother the moment the kidnappers put the girl on the phone. Not when you decoded the classified ad.

Yeah, my thought immediately after realizing she was the mother was whether or not they'd have Sherlock be dad.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Blind Pineapple posted:

There weren't any other people in the room this time, and he didn't threaten him by revealing any illegal activity that someone might feel obligated to report. Sherlock's adapting.

It's the NSA, his co-workers signed him up for plushie love sites themselves about 4 seconds after Holmes said it

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

IcePhoenix posted:

This episode fell a little flat for me. As mentioned above the main story was a bit hamfisted, but the secondary story and the outstanding jobs by the main cast still made it an excellent watch. When is the next episode? Seems like lots of shows have been taking frequent two or three week breaks between episodes lately.

It's apparently February 27th and it's called "The One Percent Solution". Two more weeks :effort:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Those sure are some ears

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Regy Rusty posted:

Well that's an impressive trick. Regenerating ears! :haw:

So... twins? Or the hair on the brush in 2010 was planted?

Edit: Oh god did she collect the ransom of herself?

Edit: Well I was right about the hair not being hers

pik_d fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Mar 7, 2014

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHA OH MY GOD this episode

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

She had ears on her loving back

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

After all my channels got changed (guessing due to TCW being bought by Comcast?) I noticed that the next Elementary is on Sunday night due to the NCAA Tournament in the listings. Stuff online still says 3/13 air date, are some people still getting it on Thursday?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

kimeeri posted:

What's up with that? Is there some big sports event in the US or something?

Good first post, but yes, there is. The NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is on, "March Madness" as it's called.

It's Madness because all my favorite TV shows are pushed back a few weeks. :mad:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

20 minutes in and we're finally at the point that the preview spoiled. Good stuff.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Shark shaped turtle cozies, new high for the show

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Curious he called it Derry

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

So enough anthrax to kill half a million people and the NYPD is still leading the case? That feels like an FBI thing to me

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Oh, so is his other method of trying to get Sherlock home to get Watson to go to London?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

drat, both of those people look hosed up :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Scorchy posted:

Sherlock's description of Mycroft to their father was straight out of Doyle's stories, wasn't it? That sounded familiar.

Yep, I recognized it too, it's conveniently on Wikipedia so I didn't even have to search it down: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycroft_Holmes#Profile

• Locked thread