Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
Gonna also say I've already pledged $30 to make such a nice persons dream a reality, the frog is just a bonus. Nothing I've seen suggests Claude is anything but a kind, sweet-hearted person who really wants to sell hot-dogs to people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
First thing in the Kickstarter Popular section on the front page :goonrush:

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
Like I said in the Kickstarter thread, all I wanted to do was help a guy make his dreams come true and thats all that went through my mind when I donated. As far as recognition I'd be perfectly fine with a picture of :frog: hanging behind the counter, maybe even a named item on the list, but nothing more. It's his dream and we're just helping him achieve it.

EDIT: V :kimchi: Serve on Doobie, serve on.

Peruser fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 26, 2013

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013

Dr. VooDoo posted:

At this rate I'm pretty by this time tomorrow he's gonna have his funding and than some. I wonder with this being on the front page if we're gonna attract non-goons to help him too :3:

I'm still laughing at the image of his hotdogs mixed in with artsy pictures on the frontpage.

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
Woke up to see we made it! Go team frogout :woop:

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
:3:

I really wonder what non-goons think when they see those hotdogs and the funding bar

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
Our boy Wayne plays by the rules :3: He really is one of the nicest people I think I've ever seen, I still can't believe he's thanking everybody personally after all this time. If I had more money to spare I'd bump up my donation but $42 is all I can manage

Peruser fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 27, 2013

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013
God this is the happiest I've been in a long time, I've got the biggest, dumbest, grin on my face right now from his mothers comments earlier. Praise the Lord indeed Mrs. Robinson :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peruser
Feb 23, 2013

thylacine posted:

I don't think it's a good idea to quote him talking about his job in a thread that pops up when you search for his name or his business.

Well I think there was anything wrong with what he said, but I don't wanna ruin anything for Wayne. I'll remove it

• Locked thread