Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oz posted:

I could've sworn it was FBI, but now I'm not sure. Also, apparently this is going to be a 3-episode arc.

It was the US Attorney General's Special Agents. I think basically these guys:

http://www.justice.gov/oig/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr.Drf posted:

I want to nominate Pi for "most annoying hippy character in tv history". I cannot think of a character that is a worse match for the show, or a worse representation of the whole vegan hipster lifestyle bullshit. I mean papaya steak? Is that even a real thing?

He's a fruitarian!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

AFewBricksShy posted:

It took me a bit to figure out, but that's the guy from Andy Richter Controls the Universe. Outside of some ad campaign that ran during Mad Men, I haven't seen him in anything else.

He was the main bad guy in season 7 of Supernatural

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

BreakAtmo posted:

And the main bad guy in Dexter S5.

Yes, but I could only recommend one of the two shows in good conscience

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Heiling a cab

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Daric posted:

I'm just starting tonight's episode but I recognize that reporter from Community (I think) so he probably did it.

Yeah, the old "slow pan over a guest star" routine

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gorilla Salad posted:

I hope she's not back on the coke :ohdear:

She's using amphetamines to wean herself off the coke

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I liked the episode, except for the ending. It's kinda ridiculous. They spent the whole season buildig up the the wedding, planning, preparing, and they don't even have the freaking ceremony? That means they'll have to go through this whole runaround next year!

Never watch "Lois & Clark"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

PaganGoatPants posted:

One more season would be nice. Can't leave it with Castle MIA with a burning car.

Or as they like to say in the industry, leave it Farscaped.

Don't worry, they'd totally clear it up in a movie after a 5 year haitus.

• Locked thread