Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
I didn't realize this was on last night until about 30 minutes through. Thankfully DVR-Man caught it and recorded it.

People I'm rooting for in this order: Justin, Nina, Carrie, Shirley, Nicholas, Janine, Stephanie, etc., etc., etc., Benedetto, and Fedora boy.

I'm glad TC:M is over though. That got really tough to watch around the 4th episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Didn't really care for Jason, but Bene was tons worse in that episode. Also New Orleans Michael is riding on the jackass train.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

I like Justin a little less than I did before, but I'll still take him over Sara any day. I'm just tired of her.

Travis has grown on me and that's ok. He was pretty baller as front of the house.

Also 6 of my 7 initial top picks are still in. woo.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

I was ok with the final. I wanted Nina and team Gossip Girls to win, but oh well.

Decent season. I've seen worse seasons and I've seen better. I'm gonna watch the new TC thing coming out this summer and I'm going to watch next season of regular TC.

I also just bought a "Future Top Chef" onesie and bib for my cousin's new baby.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Angelo is going to be on Iron Chef America this Sunday.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/iron-chef-america/12-series/vegas-high-rollers-flay-vs-sosa.html

• Locked thread