Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Revol posted:

Whaaaaaat :aaaaa:

Well... all right. More American Dad is a good thing. Hopefully its budget doesn't take a huge hit, though.

I'm really late to this party but the reason TBS picked up the 11th season is it's already done. American Dad has a ridiculous number of episodes in the can and we've known for a while, if it were to be canceled, there'd be at least a full season left if not over that.

That said, I hope they do pick it up for a 12th. But for the 11th, the budget won't change because they're literally just waiting around to be aired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm surprised so many people hated that episode. Well, not surprised, really. I hate that kind of movie, so I got more of a kick out it than most.

I mean I loathe that whole genre. I literally cannot think of a single one I've not hated.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How freaking old is this episode if it features Haley needing a fake ID, and them referring to Jeff as her boyfriend?

Was this shelved for like 4+ seasons?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I really think this was canned for a long time, or at least just parts were completed recently. It almost has to be.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Kingdom posted:

:allears:

Patrick Stewart

That "Never heard from again" line was just a throw away gag, right?

Losing Stewart on this show would suck. He's consistently hilarious.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

muscles like this? posted:

The weapons on the screen were all accurate to the Halo games, although the ones Steve was actually using wasn't.

I kind of wish episodes going for game parody understood games a little better.

Stan trying to learn the concept of circle strafing and bunny hopping, for example, would have been hilarious.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JethroMcB posted:

Just looked at the schedule on Fox's website today and realized we're less than a week and a half away from American Dad's final episode on broadcast. Crazy. :(

On the upside there's like two entire seasons left unaired on TBS right? So at least we're going to keep getting new episodes unlike most shows that go into syndication. It makes this far more tolerable, though it'll suck not being able to find it on Hulu.

I'll take "network move" over "canceled" any day.

EDIT: With the exception of Syfy. I'll never forgive them for utterly butchering G vs E, to the point they couldn't even keep the title, drat it. I showed up for a black comedy and they made it serious, the bastards.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 18:02 on May 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Kingdom posted:

TBS ordered a 15 episode season and Wikipedia shows 14 unaired titled episodes.

Well that's awesome to hear. It'd suck if the show was near it's final episode, so I'm totally behind the move. It's still turning out some great episodes, it doesn't deserve cancellation.

• Locked thread