Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm psyched for a new season, and I'm glad it's been picked up by TBS. It'll probably be even better under TBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Scott Bakula posted:

I ate horseradish for the first time after that episode and well I should have paid more attention

How high are you on the waiting list for a new sphincter?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
This is the worst thing they've ever done to Klaus. :(

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I've been thinking about it for a few days.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
There's the thing about Toshi's parents being into BDSM, which isn't quite a running gag.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Klaus :stonk:

"No."

Mister Kingdom posted:

There's a still-to-be-aired episode entitled "Brian's a Bad Father", so, yeah, it won't last.

That doesn't necessarily mean Brian's in the episode, it could just be about his son coming back, but I don't think it'll last either.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

PostNouveau posted:

The Klaus is a Nazi jokes always get me for some reason.

A Nazi? No, that was just the kitty train at the zoo, it was a big town, geez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I saw the PowerPuff Girls.

• Locked thread