Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«41 »
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gosh, I love arrows.

The movie has a name: "Teen Titans GO! To the Movies" and they've announced that Will Arnett and Kristen Bell will be in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I am...

EXTREMELY EVIL!

Part of me wants Arnett to be Batman again, but another part doesn't wanna lose Only Laughs Batman.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

That was a suggestive showing there Beast Boy, but then again, this isn't the first time this show's been suggestive, and I'm not talking about legs, or even the constant closeups on Robin's rear end either. When they had to get the couch back, they reminisced about the mysterious sticky stain.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gosh, I love arrows.

I love how WB just lets them do whatever they want like using the new movie Justice League logo for their goofy talent show.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

TTGO is possibly DC's most successful show now if not for the last few years. Outside of Action, which lets face it, is just some dead air early Saturday morning things kids don't even get up for probably; its their Sponge Bob both figuratively and literally as I don't even know if they bother that much with adult direct to DVD videos or batman web cartoons to sell toys. It does whatever it wants and they don't really have anything else to get in its way.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

This dumb show is starting to grow on me.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I canít not hear Ezekiel whenever Cyborg talks.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

They just continue to have the best song writers in toons because I loved Just like Diamonds Cyborg sang for his new favorite girl, wonder woman.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Half-way through season 2 right now and I love the animations. I know it's a kids show, but it's nice to look at and while 90% of the jokes fall inbetween, the old references and in-jokes, especially the DC ones are amusing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I am...

EXTREMELY EVIL!

"We recognized his name and assumed he was superior."

Yeah, that's how it works. At least for Best Animated.

E: OH MY GOD THE IN MEMORIAM!!!!! THIS SHOW!

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Heh, got em good they did.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Man they should've put that weird CG Batman show on there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Gosh, I love arrows.

They probably couldn't. There's some weird rights issue with Beware the Batman seeing as CN was airing it during Toonami for a while but ended up having to marathon the rest of the series one night because after that they weren't allowed to show it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I am...

EXTREMELY EVIL!

Yeah, CN wrote it off which basically meant permanently waiving their broadcast rights.

«41 »