Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
I had some serious ren and stimpy nerve ending vibes from this episode. That's not necessarily bad, but it is really gross, and just eating the teeth with no consequences was lame.

There were a few recent episodes that I didn't enjoy as much, but I hope that isn't an indication of an overall drop in quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
It really is a thing of beauty. The show is hilarious, and the amount of butthurt reaction they get makes it all to the sweeter. I feel like in most situations like this the network would shut down the show that has such a vocal negative fan reaction. It instills a small measure of hope in the human condition in me, that they haven't caved to the uber nerds.

In fact, the hate seems to make them stronger.

captain innocuous
Apr 7, 2009
Haha, the mad max boarding poles were awesome.

• Locked thread