Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I watched the original Teen Titans in middle school, so this is the first TV show that has ever invoked actual nostalgia in me. Now I know what most goons feel when watching Transformers :v:

It's pretty funny, too. Plus, it's like 10 minutes long so I can minimize my "shamewatching cartoons made for children and Tumblr" time.

Condiv posted:

I was looking into this, and it's amazing how hated this show is compared to how good it is. I guess peeps just can't deal with teen titans not being serious.

Anyone who argues that Teen Titans was "serious" is an idiot. That's a show that had Mad Mod as a major villain. B:TAS, it ain't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
The secret of Teen Titans is that Robin was actually Jason Todd the whole time :aaa:

e: also, in retrospect, how loving weird is it that the characters in Teen Titans are in-costume the whole time? It's the only cartoon I can think of where they only have superhero identities - though I could imagine maybe one of the X-Men cartoons doing the same thing, considering in both cases no one is trying to lead a double life.

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Oct 25, 2013

• Locked thread