Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ahaha the Mas y Menos episode is golden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Have you ever had your soul chaos dunked back into your body

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat aqua lad you're insane

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

Total Drama Pieceofshit Island is taking TTG's place next Thursday and most likely the week after, since they're airing it for two weeks.

One day I'm going to get the chance to murder the creator of that show. I will take that chance.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The episode where Robin re dubs the end to the TT movie was pure loving magic.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sockser posted:

The presence of Puffy AmiYumi at the panel is really weird. I'm not going to watch the whole thing, but I imagine they don't have much/any input.

Remember when Puffy AmiYumi had their own show. Remember that?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Funky death song

My two favorite things!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The promo for this episode was even good. "The Teen Titans are old and someday you will be, too!"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What was that show even about

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

icantfindaname posted:

but I don't like TT Go? :confused:

Sucks for you!!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotta be quicker on those edits lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That guy is cool as hell, imo

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

There's some pretty cool designs that went unused for the episode and apparently the serious stuff was mostly lifted from the storyboards, which were done by a new artist on the crew.

This guy story boarded one of my favorite Dexter's Lab moments.
Go outside?
Nooooooooo!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mazerunner posted:

........................ fine

272 chapters 2,635,020 words

There was a sequel, but I think even the author knew how dumb it was and destroyed it from the internet.

warning- gets the really terrible kind of grimdark at points, like Hostel or Saw bad and maintains a general all-around level of bad throughout. I'd like to think that there's some aspect of quality hidden in there to redeem my past self, but mostly I'm thinking that my teen self had bad taste, but tbh my current self does not have much room to talk

I regret many things

edit- but seriously though Brain Fruit was a good episode, mostly for the sounds Beast Boy made. Greg Cipes is a treasure

this is a really good thread

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TwoPair posted:

Here, incredibly large pics for you!

And here's Raven's yearbook

(The Rorschach signature gets clipped by the CN logo so here it is in the earlier shot where Robin tricks Raven into magic-ing him into the book)

Lmao'ing at jokers

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Robin's dream being an overdubbing of the original TT is honestly one of the best things ever aired on CN

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's no continuity in this show dude

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is a good show

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
people... Born earlier than me... watching tv? What the f*ck?!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BillmasterCozb posted:

I feel like TT GO is pretty insulting, but that's only because the first episode I saw was the Return of Slade, where it pissed on all the fans of the original cartoon, basically saying that they only liked it through nostalgia. I liked the old show, not because it was cool and edgy, but because it was so cheesy, and it taught great lessons like "Racism is bad, yo" or "Brits are assholes." It did take itself seriously, but it still had a lot of comedy value, except in some of the later episodes like the whole Terra/Slade thing that happened. gently caress Terra though, never liked her or the episodes with her.

It just feels like it's a parody of itself, with all the character's bad points being overly exaggerated, Raven being /enamored/ with ponies (But it is funny when Control Freak does it, because he's a neckbeard), and the gags can just be so expected. "Let's get serious!" and then everyone starts being really silly is an example of that, but a good example of the comedy, in my opinion, is like when BB and Cyborg make a door to nowhere, that Robin goes through, falling out of the tower. That kind of stuff makes me want to watch the show more, but there's so many bad ones like the waffles episode.

:aslol:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

raditts posted:

That's not what he meant.

This is a really good thread

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The one where the creators realized they had the chance to directly make fun of bronies on every level.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okay dude but who do you think writes for a teen titans fan wiki

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

WEIRD AL IS DARKSEID

Awesome

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

OH MY GOD THURSDAY'S EPISODE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

They.....they're just gonna like dub an episode of the original series!

unstoppable trolling

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

captain innocuous posted:

It really is a thing of beauty. The show is hilarious, and the amount of butthurt reaction they get makes it all to the sweeter. I feel like in most situations like this the network would shut down the show that has such a vocal negative fan reaction. It instills a small measure of hope in the human condition in me, that they haven't caved to the uber nerds.

In fact, the hate seems to make them stronger.

it's because the creators of the show remembered to make the show on the children's network appealing to kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was the target audience of the original show and I thought it was garbage I had no idea it amassed a fandom until now.

• Locked thread