Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
MizPiz
May 29, 2013

horriblePencilist posted:

I can't believe this show still manages to throw me for a loop. I actually thought the guys were going to learn a lesson there, but nope.

The first thing I learned about this show is that no one will actually learn anything, which is what really makes it awesome for me.

Also, anyone else want Dr. Light to make more appearances as a sort-of "gay"-best-friend for Raven and Starfire? I would especially love Jinx to also join them and get us another Girls Night Out episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

Can I get a gif of a vomiting Princess Silkysoft?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

Parts Kit posted:

I don't know what the hell that last episode was, but I like it.

donkeypunch.gif

It was surprisingly heartwarming given how these episodes normally play out.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

I always knew Pain Bot was just misunderstood.

• Locked thread