Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Red X and Stone. Some quality continuity on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

horriblePencilist posted:

I just cracked up when "Ravine" and "Sapphire" showed up. The two had absolutely no interest in putting effort into their disguises.

I was making myself expect Trigon-possessed Raven and Blackfire, which made the low-effort costumes much more hilarious.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

masteraero posted:

I'm surprised nobody has posted the SDCC reveal that we're getting a Young Justice crossover episode.

Man, the depths the Teen Titans Go! crew goes to troll their previous fanbase and the Young Justice fanbase is awe inspiring. :allears:

This better end with an "everything going according to plan" Darkseid cameo.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Hazo posted:

If it's not McDowell I'll be hugely disappointed. What's he doing these days? Would he go for a paycheck to appear in TTG?

He's on Franklin & Bash, so presumably yes, he would take the money.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

raditts posted:

I don't remember exactly what season, but the ones with Terra / Deathstroke and the Trigon ones I remember being pretty good. They'd mostly dropped the anime poo poo by then.

This, plus a couple goofy episodes like Kid Flash or Bunny Raven are pretty much all the good ones.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

icantfindaname posted:

This show had an entire episode revolving around leg fetishes

And a MLP show within a show.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Megaspel posted:

That was super dark and sinister at the end. I think I've finally figured TTG out though, it's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but for kids.

Robin = Dennis
Cyborg = Mac
BB = Charlie
Raven = Frank
Starfire = Dee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

God of Evil Cows posted:

I see where you are coming from but I disagree with your last three matches:

Robin = Dennis (both are literal psychopaths with control issues)
Cyborg = Mac (loud and annoying)
Beast Boy = Frank (disgusting trolls who don't care what other people think about them)
Raven = Dee (massive anger issues and frequently are buzzkills)
Starfire = Charlie (sweet, innocent and appear dumb to others due to their ignorance)

This list is much better than mine.

• Locked thread