Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

muscles like this? posted:

Yeah, I think they've always put in a little line explaining any time Beast Boy eats something that usually has meat that its a veggie version.

Except the first episode, where he was totally gonna eat that magical bacon sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

The Trouble in Tokyo movie just played, and boy does it look weird now that I'm used to the Go! versions.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Nihilarian posted:

Yes and it was great.

Wasn't that show Sam Register's "gently caress you guys I'm out!" to Cartoon Network?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Hahaha the Titans went as the Thundercats for Halloween!

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

TwoPair posted:

I think peoples' complaints with TT Original Recipe tend to boil down to the funny and serious elements just not meshing that well all the time. TTG is good, because it never tries to be serious and is just all fun all the time.

That and did you see the poo poo people said about Go! when it was announced? Sure they were still sore from what happened to GL and Young Justice, but some are still bitching.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

PassTheRemote posted:

Well, TTG is fueled by the tears of Young Justice fans, correct?

And old Teen Titans fans.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

JT Jag posted:

I want a Justice League sitcom. This weekend, Batman accidentally leaves a shard of kryptonite somewhere on the Watchtower, how will Superman cope? Also featuring Darkseid as the annoying next-door neighbor.

That reminds me: Have Trigon and Darkseid ever interact with each other?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

NowonSA posted:

Yeah, that new-52 version of Starfire was a particularly bad choice by D.C., just a whole different take on the character that was clearly focused exclusively on garnering attention from male readers.

Also, while Teen Titans go is fun it really makes me miss the original Titans cartoon. I suppose I should be thankful that we got that first, and I guess the door's open for them to at least do a special feature episode in the style of the original series. Maybe do a parallel dimension crossover or team-up episode, it'd be worth it just for Robin to see a version of himself that's actually dating Starfire.

He already had the dream with that crazy ghost.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Anything dealing with Brother Blood is skippable, unless you want to know why they paired Jinx with Cyborg (or the origin of Cyborg's "Stone" costume from In and Out)

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Crabtree posted:

gently caress, did I miss another episode specifically making fun of haters?!

It'll be on later today, or CN.com, so don't fret.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

The Sailor Moon transformations!

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

TheFattestPat posted:

Is this the third time they've directly responded to the old fans? How much loud whining do those people do?

Too much. They're doing it right now.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

NowonSA posted:

I just caught Let's Get Serious, and it made me miss Young Justice even more. Please give me back my awesome teen-targeted comic book animation, Cartoon Network executives!

You should've bought the toys.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

ManlyGrunting posted:

Double posting because holy poo poo does Garage Sale have the best background gags.

YJ Season 3.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The real irony is that teen titans existed before the original cartoon and THAT cartoon had the same outcry by fans of the comic that it was just silly baby joke nonsense compared to the more serious comic.

And didn't the Justice League end around the time it came out? DC fans just love bitching.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

All I want to know is is they have a new opening dance, and if it can beast the one from this season.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

The Teen Titans play Oregon Trail has me rolling.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

This also reminded me that I never watched the first episode of Teen Titans.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Shitenshi posted:

Wow Kid Flash, I think those Titans might kinda sorta be jerks huh?

He'd fit right in with them.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

limp_cheese posted:

Did they just kill a baby to keep Starfire from kissing someone? They didn't seem to give any shits about the safety of the townspeople.

Moral is "The Titans are unrepentant dicks."

Nah, they just severely injured one. I liked how they didn't know who the hell Balkie was. She was totally wrong about him, too.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Shitenshi posted:

Totally got flashbacks of the Magic Schoolbus.

I would've been mad if they didn't do a Magic Schoolbus bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Man they should've put that weird CG Batman show on there.

• Locked thread