Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

AmiYumi posted:

Don't know how you guys felt about it, but I'm pretty sure the "Brain Food" episode was made to give me a whole mess of new desktop backgrounds to swap between:

These are amazing and I am sending them to my kids teacher to make into stickers for homework well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

Ta-ta-ra-ta-ta~

My six year old did this for the rest of the day in perfect imitation every time he said something after watching this episode. It was disturbingly hilarious.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Ups_rail posted:

The should do more episodes like the investing in rental property one.
Pretty sure these episodes were their response to the critics wanting a 'more mature' show.

• Locked thread