Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Pretty great episode last night, with Beast Boy and Cyborg having a staring contest for 30 years into the future.

I don't know what it is, but this show really pushes the right buttons for me, maybe because the short running time pushes them to dial up the insanity and humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

:aaa: that got kinda violent. Also I'm having a really hard time not saying waffles.

Yeah, there's been a number of violent ones lately- one of which, ironically is the one where they convert to peaceful methods. It bugs me a little bit because my 2 year old daughter actually loves TTG, so it's kind of irritating when I have to show her "Girl's Night Out" for the umpteenth time rather than a new one. But that's a minor quibble- the show is obviously not intended for her age.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Looking through my DVR, the Cyborg episode is next week. I suspect Cartoon Network just shows them whenever.

This episode seemed almost frantic; the perils of a 15 minute show, I suppose.

I did laugh at the garbage dimension, though.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
This week's episode probably didn't help anyone who is mad about the show changing to a less serious tone. Though I guess you could say that about most of the episodes.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

TwoPair posted:

Wow, Ducktales and Never Ending Story in one episode? My sides, they are split.

And "The More You Know". Is it just me or did they speed up the intro a bit since the valentines episode?

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I especially liked raven laughing at all of Robin's jokes without it being addressed at all.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Loved the redub. I think Raven's dream was in the style of Samurai Jack.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Great Ghostbusters reference, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Raven's personalities as Pac-Man ghosts was brilliant.

• Locked thread