Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Probably the only episode that I haven't liked is the one where Beast Boy decides to stay as a gorilla and becomes a huge rear end in a top hat. Mostly because the episode was just Beast Boy being a huge rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

Is that a picture of DKR Bane cut off on the right side?

Yes, as shown in the picture of Starfire's stuffed animals for the show they're going with Nolan movie Bane.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The funniest thing about Teen Titans Go is how its a complete 180 to how the first show was allowed to treat the DCU. Like there was a lot of dancing around the fact that Robin wasn't allowed to talk about/mention Batman at all. While this show just crams as many characters and references in as possible.

It seems like someone over at WB finally got the stick out of their butt about multiple versions of the same character.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

You can make vegetarian burritos. :colbert:

Yeah, I think they've always put in a little line explaining any time Beast Boy eats something that usually has meat that its a veggie version.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing that was great was at the beginning of the episode when Beast Boy and Cyborg were showing off their power move and everyone started out doing fighting game poses.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The previous Teen Titans cartoon was kind of weird when you think about it. Like how there was that whole thing of Robin creating a villain persona called The Red X with all sorts of crazy gadgets. Then someone steals the costume and gadgets and is running around actually being The Red X. Or when Cyborg fought Brother Blood and uses magic powers to defeat him but then explicitly says "I will never be able to use those again."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He kind of says that but it really doesn't make any sense. Mostly because I'm pretty sure Brother Blood didn't have robot limb regrowing powers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There were a lot of Easter Eggs in the background of the Batcave in tonight's episode. Like Mr Freeze's severed head, "Hush" bandages, Renuyu (the stuff that turned Matt Hagen into Clayface in TAS) and the original Red Hood mask.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was a pretty great episode. Especially the end where the "Second Christmas miracle" was just them being in comas for almost a year.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Who were those villains Robin was fighting in his dream sequence? One of them looked kind of like Batman.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They showed this week's episode this week because it was Valentine's Day themed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There was a lot of goofy background stuff in recent episodes. Like in Breakfast Cheese there was a poster of Nite Owl II from Watchmen and in Brain Food there was a sign in the library with Batman saying "Swear to READ!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is weird even for Teen Titans.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

PIG JIG

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is truly a disturbing episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was mostly referring to Robin in the Menos outfit.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

KITTY PICNIC!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its weird seeing the old style nowadays.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The weird thing about that short is they had all the major Batmans except Nolan movie version.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know they've played up the fact that Cyborg is a lot older than the rest but the Small Wonder opening sure was weird.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird how well Robin could do Raven's voice.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Last week's episode was pretty great. Especially Cyborg and Beast Boy's terrible stakeout skills.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One of the was Boston Brand (aka Deadman) and another was Thomas Wayne.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The just straight up "he died" was kind of refreshing in light of last week's episode of Korra where a character is killed and they spend a lot of time just kind of talking around it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Loved the 70s outfits.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Robin's babyhands were seriously disturbing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I love Starfire and Raven being each other's fathers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Huh, tonight's episode had a Swamp Thing reference when Vegator states he just came out of the "Green."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

This show is very goofy, but in a good way.

I liked the box labeled Mask (Of the Phantasm)

There was also one labeled M.A.S.K. like the old cartoon/toy line.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Wade Wilson posted:

So, I'm guessing they were Stephanie Brown (or maybe Carrie Kelly), Jason Todd and gold/silver age Dick Grayson?

It was Carrie, Silver Age Dick and I think the other one was supposed to be Damien Wayne.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He was in the new Call of Duty game and they actually scanned his face in for the character.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

That was a disgusting episode.

Yeah, we were eating dinner at the time. Not a good idea.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The parade bit was the best.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh man, tonight's episode. Haunted Tank shout out and that ending.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Starfire marrying the veggie chili sure was hilarious.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

Whatever universe TTG takes place in, Jason Todd is dead in it.

Of course, I guess that means little since the entire team dies every other episode.
Also, future Robin is Nightwing, but again, continuity means nothing in this show.

I want to say that in the episode they're hanging out in the Batcave Batman has Jason's ashes in a case.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really liked how Robin's story was done.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The return of Lady Legasus!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This episode got disturbing fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Megaspel posted:

Teen Titans is a show with a lot of references, but it's not a show about references. It has plenty of qualities that appeals to loads of people which is why it's not been cancelled.

It hasn't been canceled because its something crazy like one of CN's highest rated shows.

• Locked thread