Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Hey so I had written this show off based on what I had heard about it but thanks to this thread I wound up giving it a go and wound up watching all of the episodes. Consider me a fan. Thank you, Something Awful Teen Titans GO thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Hazo posted:

I adore the running gag of Robin basically being an insufferable rear end in a top hat.

It's hilarious because although I'm sure my memory/judgement has been clouded with time, I distinctly remember thinking him kinda insufferable and overbearing even in the original, so it's lovely to have my opinion validated

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

When I was like 13 and watching Teen Titans you'd better believe I noticed those legs, so I thought that them being a huge focus this episode was pretty funny in a nudge-wink haha remember that? kinda way. I don't really give a poo poo if other people have been like fan-sperging about them for the past decade. vv

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

There's no way it can be worse than Red Hood and the Outlaws's Starfire

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at May 5, 2014 around 07:02

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

readingatwork posted:

Can we please make this the new thread title?

That'd actually be a really good idea. The current one doesn't really convey the humor of the show.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Yeah that'll probably make me like the PPG reboot more, to be honest.

I'm reminded of people dreading the Steven Universe Uncle Grandpa crossover.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Holy poo poo today's episode had me cracking up with the race psyche!. This show is magical.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

As soon as Robin pulled out the motorcycle I realized what was going to happen and went

Amazing

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Zerilan posted:

Ignored this show for a long time and thought it looked kind of bad from early commercials and stuff. Ended up watching a few eps after being stuck in a hotel room with nothing better to do, and really regret not watching it earlier.

Buddy you are in for a treat. What episodes did you watch?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Zerilan posted:

Robin training Beast Boy as a ninja for a mission to go get an egg sandwich, and the Titans saving themselves from old age.

Oh yeah, those are the two latest ones. You should watch the one called One Trick Pony, or the one called Finally a Lesson. Those are both fantastic.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Zerilan posted:

Just saw the 80s music video episode for the first time and it was amazing

When I look at youuuu

I see the story in your eyesssss

When we're dancing...

The night begins to shiiiine

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Kwyndig posted:

Gilligan's goddamn island

I lost my poo poo at the millionaire and his wife

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Captain Oblivious posted:

The April Fools Episode oh my god. I'm late to the party but some people had to have literally self immolated over this.

The slow dawning realization as I caught on to what this show was doing

Which one was that again? It's been a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Captain Oblivious posted:

It's the one where the Titans prank each other relentlessly, seemingly building up to a boy that cried wolf moral lesson as Raven ignores a crime alert. Then it devolves into melodramatic life lessons, BB proposing to Raven, Robin spontaneously turning into Nightwing and calling for the end of the Teen Titans

Then as both traditional couples are about to kiss they break the fourth wall and mock the audience for falling for this sick april fools joke

Oh man, I remember that. Where all the pranks are needlessly cruel but the victim keeps on saying it's a good prank while crying. Amazing ep.

• Locked thread