Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
I'm dying here, this is great work. I didn't think they could top Let's Get Serious, and then they spring this one on me. Whimsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
I always thought John O'Hurley would have made an excellent Brother Blood. One casting decision I wish they went with.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
This episode ruled and I'll hear no bad things against it. The comedic timing is spot-on. How can people hate this?

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
This entire episode about Robin explaining buying rental property was hilarious. The only way it could be funnier is if it was about filling out a Schedule C.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

Cobalt Zeroni posted:

A TTG-brand Pokemon-like game for phones and whatnot just came out, courtesy of the devs of the Steven Universe RPG. Still just getting into it at the moment, but the battle system seems pretty interesting.

You didn't mention the best part which is that they got George Takei to supply the voice of Mr. Chibi.

The game's pretty fun too for a Pokemon-alike, and is pretty true to the spirit of the show.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
One minute in to this crossover and Teen Titans Go has already nailed Mojo Jojo far better than the reboot series has done.

kefkafloyd fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 30, 2016

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
It's like someone made a YouTube Abridged video and put it on TV. These guys keep putting out top material.

Slade was the best part.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

horriblePencilist posted:

That leader song was really good. It's nice to see the Titans back from their atus.

This show finally tapped its potential with Robert Morse by having him sing. What a great song.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
When Leprechaun Beast Boy is ranting about the gold standard, the dollar bill he's in is signed by Treasurer F (for Frank) Underwood. The treasury secretary is Sean Kreiner, the board artist of the episode.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
BTW, they did put up an album with the new remixes and songs from the four-parter on iTunes and elsewhere, if you want the music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
The If Aquaman can have a movie, anyone can stopped work amongst me and my coworkers for a solid minute of laughter.

• Locked thread