Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash Daisaku
Jul 12, 2008

Last Bet $15 on Player 1
Odds 807.1:1 ($1)

AccountingNightmare posted:

Was there ever a fan translation for this? I loved the poo poo out of the first one and was really crushed when the second didn't make it out of Japan.

Right here (ISP). I remember using this and having an issue with Bill's Teleporter or some other card with a really long name. I'm not sure if that was fixed or if it still exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash Daisaku
Jul 12, 2008

Last Bet $15 on Player 1
Odds 807.1:1 ($1)
Is there a fast way to get tokens? I'm winning games in Theme mode, but I'm only getting like 1-2 tokens per game.

Level Seven posted:

I play the card game in real life and have no plans of getting into the online game anytime in the foreseeable future. I have a couple of unused code cards lying around from tins and some theme decks. Didn't see anything relating to this in the rules but is there no problem with me posting codes for more interested goons to use?

VV Yeah, PMs would be the smart idea. Thing is, I don't have them.

Would appreciate some theme decks just so I can have some variety! Email was here.

Smash Daisaku fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Oct 5, 2013

• Locked thread