Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
In CoP (vanilla), I think i messed up. I'm trying to get the Monolith squad accepted by (hell, anybody) and I'm pretty sure I can't any more. I've already got Man of Balance, so no PDA. I turned Flint directly into Gonta. All the mutant missions are done (and I accidentally did the bloodsucker nest one before it was offered). Probably going to have to revert to an old save, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

Replaying Call of Pripyat as training to play Call of Chernobyl shortly, i've done a simple test and it seems that wearing the Clear Sky suit actually drains stamina more quickly than not wearing it, with it in the inventory. Did I trigger a bug by buying the stamina upgrades?

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

Odd posted:

Replaying Call of Pripyat as training to play Call of Chernobyl shortly, i've done a simple test and it seems that wearing the Clear Sky suit actually drains stamina more quickly than not wearing it, with it in the inventory. Did I trigger a bug by buying the stamina upgrades?

Nevermind, started poking around files and hacking the planet and everything is working according to intentions, however i did add a tiny tweak, once you buy the weight reduction upgrade stamina loss now acts like an unupgraded sunrise suit.