Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007
Frankly, sir, we in the Police Force are just plain baffled
I've been playing around in Call of Chernobyl, and other than a few random crashes to the desktop (usually with an out of memory error when moving to truck cemetery) its been a pretty bug free experience.

Now however, I've got 2 missions that I can't finish, although I've completed the objectives, as the relevant dialogue option never appears. The first is 'gather 15 rodent meat' for the trader in the freedom camp, the other is a conquer territory one for Lukash.

Is there a way to force the relevant dialogue options to appear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007
The entrance to the underground is in the middle of the area with the silo things, to the right as you face the hole in the wall that Mole leads you through to the usual entrance to AU.

I've been enjoying OGSE overall, although those red pseudodog things are stupidly overpowered when you first encounter them, and some of the 'scavenger hunt' type quests are annoying.

argus tuft
Oct 7, 2007
Double post sorry.