Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
jesus loving christ, playing as recon is straight up hard mode in Misery. Without stronger armor, I just get decimated constantly. I might start over with assault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Ddraig posted:

For what it's worth, almost every single change made in the official Misery patch they forgot to include the recon changes, for the most part.

Even MDT thinks recon is an afterthought.

Yea I think that I'm going to restart as sniper instead. Or just go boring rear end assault.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Is there a go-to update on STALKER that isnt a total shitshow of hell like the Misery mods? I saw some people talking about Anomaly as a solution, what does the idiot-moron consensus of SA think?

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Thanks for the huge write up explaining how crafting works and letting me know its 100% not for me and I am just gonna ignore it!

e: ahhh I dunno maybe I'll futz around with it. I'll just rip every fuckin thing apart and leave a bag somewhere.

Rexicon1 fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Sep 19, 2021

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Magpie gangtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Is anomaly reasonably complete-able if you just completely ignore the crafting system and just use the normal CoP ones?