Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you're playing Survarium, make sure you dip into Black Market rep at least long enough to get the bear traps. They hurt and kill teammates too, and you arn't penalized when this happens :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How do you even get up to the Wish Granter? I'm in the same room but I can't figure out how to get up all this wreckage to it.

e: Also is there a way to remove the yellow filter all over everything inside the sarcophagus?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ddraig, was it you who was working on a thing to let people be turned into zombies and then do a quest to be turned back?

e: Also, will armor equivalents for every faction be added? It makes me sad when I can see mercenaries wearing merc SEVA suits and exoskeletons and stuff and the shopkeeper only sells the light merc vest.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Oct 14, 2015

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Are X16, X18, and the Sarcophagus supposed to be completely devoid of enemies?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Where do you go for PDAs if you're military? I can't go into the Bar area without getting the poo poo shot out of me.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I like the English voices better. How can I re-enable them?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
In CoC, if you completely obliterate a faction from their main base and then leave the area, will they eventually respawn new shopkeepers and such?

Also, if this is set after CoP, Nimble shouldn't be hanging out in Cordon with just basic rookie gear. He's rich now :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
According to a post on the GSC forums, there will soon be an application which you can use to auto update CoC :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is there anywhere I can buy gauss rifle ammo? I took one off a Monolith squad that invated Army Warehouses.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of hope a future mod adds guides. Some places take way too long to get to.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Which maps does the Brain Scorcher cover? Obviously CNPP and Radar, but are there others?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You can actually get to Pripyat without passing through Radar or CNPP, though I havn't tried. The Brain Scorcher doesn't cover Red Forest.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What effect do controllers have on NPCs?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why not just put the default monsters in the underground labs? It won't hurt anything.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's a mod somewhere that makes your team invulnerable during the underground passage bit. Sadly, nothing like that for the evacuation...

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I love the English voices and it annoys me that so many mods strip them out.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's Eastern Europe, how do you not have krokodil :downs:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That Arma 3 mod is pretty, but I can't help noticing there are no anomalies.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Since no one posted about it here yet, a new Metro game was announced at E3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEuEOugOXcc&t=187s

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I posted about it here because the target audience is pretty much the same and because they were mostly developed by the same people anyways.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All the mod makers who just want to make the game a miserable slog need to gently caress off to dwarf fortress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Were any of the STALKER novels translated other than Southern Comfort and Northern Passage?