Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

For more context I'm still playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands so my brain is still in full "an enemy will get a glowing marker above their head when you see them, and you can kill anyone no problem" mode. I'm trying to adjust, haha.

Part of the issue is early game weapons aren't just weak, they're also real inaccurate. Once you get a good rifle you can headshot people from pretty far away. Especially the bandits, who never really understand the value of a good helmet and a good rifle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
God I forgot about the bullet despawning. STALKER's good but the series is still eurojank as gently caress.