Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I seem to remember a mod that changed the names of all of the weapons to their real-world countparts. Anyone know what that mod is? I'd like to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

You're in luck, quite literally all of them does! Ie. Stcop, AO, whats the third big weapon mod? And (ofc) shoker! Personally, I'd use shoker if you are going to use Pripyat with no extra mods but better sky-boxes.

Your posted reminded me I didn't even say which game. For CoP. So Shoker is the one you recommend, then?

Edit: Tried Shoker. Install was in Cyrillic (I assume, it was actually gibberish broken alt+alphabet) and then broke my game. I don't really want to deal with installers and stuff. I just want to copy some files from an archive and be done with it.

PureRok fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 6, 2017