Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Okay, uh, this is gonna sound dumb. And I'm sure it's already been answered. But...

How the hell do I get past the cave in Stalkersoup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Now this is annoying.

Finally got to Yantar in Stalkersoup. So far having a blast, it's ridiculous how easy killing off the Cordon Military Bridge Checkpoint made the early game. Got an RPD off of the officer, so a fully automatic 76 drum round magazine machine gun for the early stages of the game makes things a tad bit easy.

So, the problem that I am having is that in Yantar, Professor Sakharov won't talk to me. F, and he just stands there blankly. Already killed all the zombies around the area, Kruglov is gone and nowhere to be found, and I really wanna buy NATO poo poo because, like it or not, NATO poo poo is a good deal more effective than Russian guns.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Oh, yeah, the Vintorez is p sweet, IIRC.

Leaving and Coming back in isn't working.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
http://www.kommandostore.com/by-country/poland/genuine-tourists-delight-canned-pork.html

Holy poo poo, it's real.