Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011
Is there any way to force the Atlas spawner that comes with Stalkersoup to spawn items that it doesn't list? It's giving me a pretty limited selection of weapons and some half-implemented content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011
Are they any harder than the Supermod version of invisible zombies? They took forever to loving kill in Supermod, at least they were still slow assholes.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

BillyJoeBob posted:

His status said depressed after. :smith:

Only vaguely related, shoot Arnie and kill his replacements repeatedly. Barkeep incredibly mad each time.

Is there a Weapon port guide? There are some weapons packs that were only for COP, and I want to put them in CS and SHOC.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

Well, at least it's not only American modders who try to throw tits into everything :nexus:

But why the hell would you replace Owl, that man was plenty sexy on his own <:mad:>

:wtc: Seriously, though, there was a girl in Stalker Supermod that wasn't some super-sexualized thing (lazy port of the HL2 female rebel with forest camo skinning) and had a customized P90 that autofired shotgun shells, and I remember picking up a bandit PDA that details girlfriends in the Zone.

How do I remove the random damage/missed bullets thing from ZRP? It seems like emptying a magazine at point-blank range into a bandit just staggers them.

JackMackerel fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 24, 2014