Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011
Getting a crash with this every time I try to start a new save, black road or normal. Im using every optional file except the one that removes psistorms and fallouts.

quote:

Expression : !m_error_code
Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
Line : 748
Description : ...ker call of pripyat\gamedata\scripts\xr_logic.script:687: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've reinstalled CoP and misery with all the patches and quick fixes, then reapplied the mod, still crashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011

Ddraig posted:

I also want to script in an encounter with a bunch of people holding your cover hostage for money, but I kind of suck at logic scripting so that's going to be a challenge.

If you somehow manage to pull that off without it being buggy you're a god, I played your last edit of misery and it was great, this looks like its gonna be even better.

Also whats the deal with this, is this something new npcs will do or is apart of a quest?

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011

Ddraig posted:

Quick question:

I want to move the shop Bonesetter has to the new merchant in Jupiter to get rid of the retarded discrepancy that Bonesetter, a medic, is breaking the hippocratic oath by selling guns and ammunition. First do no harm :rolleyes:

The thing is, the merchant is a bandit, and due to his location (the checkpoint) is part of one of Jupiter's quests. So if you decide to go gun-ho and murder everyone in the camp, you'll cut off a vital supply source and make Jupiter that much more difficult.

So if you want to remain with a fairly steady supply of guns/ammunition, you either need to be diplomatic, or ignore the quest entirely (in which case Vano will vanish)

It's kind of a difficult choice. So should I actually include it or not?

Would be a decent incentive to not just go shoot up the place, unlike in vanilla where theres literally no reason you shouldn't.

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011

sobkas posted:

What is going on with http://www.dezowave.com/. It looks a bit under the weather. I hope that it wasn't caught in the blowout.

Probably has something to do with this getting posted on the official stalker facebook page

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011
Wheres a decent place to download Geonezis from? Tried finding it last night and whatever version I grabbed started you off talking to some dude while three bloodsuckers were running around, you'd just get constantly dragged into a conversation while they were busy mauling you to death.
Needless to say I think I downloaded the wrong thing.