Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
So I tried to install the shaders for SoC when I noticed I had no Gamedata folder. Reading around, seems that whatever you put in the gamedata folder, as long as it mantains proper folder structure, will get overlaid, so to speak, over the original files.
But now, how do I go about modifying my character's height? I can't find the actor files cause they aren't there, and without the original, I can't modify it! What do I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Kill a shitload of mercs, draw the attention of a dog with the gunfire. "Heh", I think, "easy peasy lemon".
Out the corner about 30 assorted dog and pig mutants rush in, kill me.
Reloaded, now I'm at the top of a ladder, and I dropped like 3 of the lovely grenades. What do I even do with these motherfuckers.

Also I'm about to go to either the scientist's places or the army place, saved the naturalist. I'd say I'm like 5 hours into the game. Do I install the Complete mod? Also is there a way to increase my carrying capacity because jesus loving christ is this poo poo tedious.

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Oct 4, 2013

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
So I already did a mad dash into the chernobyl nuclear power plant, but these monolith assholes keep one shotting me cause I'm almost completely out of armor.
Is there a way to cheat yourself some armor or something? I honestly don't like this whole Quickload every 10 seconds thing right now.

Nevermind, just soldiered on and finished the game. I'm really surprised how short the game is, not taking into account sidequests or going out of your way for stashes or artifacts. I'm disappointed in how useless money was, I ended the game with like 400k and not much to spend it on other than ammo for the g17 or whatever that gun was.
Also the ending was loving terrible, or at least the one I got if there are multiple ones. The Marked One wished for money, which seemed way too out of character, since the whole thing was about finding Strelok and what happened to you before they found you unconscious. Got no closure and it didn't make much sense. Did the money I had accumulated play a factor into deciding the ending I got?
Other than that, game was excellent, and I'm gonna install the complete mod and replay through it, knowing how short it is.

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Oct 10, 2013

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Get out of here stalker.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Get out of here stalker.