Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
Is the Swartz/Bangalore stutter-and-other-stuff-improving .dll in the OP still something I should be using? It's set to private at the moment, so I can't download it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
Ugh, after a long break from STALKER, I was hoping to have a nice long playthrough with the new version of Misery, but radiation seems to be messed up...? Early on, I go to the doctor to fix my medium levels of radiation, but he takes my money without actually removing my radiation. Also as an added bonus if I try again and don't have enough money, he'll take me into negative funds and I automatically get the master trader achievement with like -1000 bux.

Wtf, this isn't the type of misery I want! :mad:

Swartz posted:

Here's a new version that was written by the main guy, Xetrill: http://bit.ly/1bBmVe9

He updates it periodically at the same link. If there are any changes to it that require anything of the user I'll write about it here.

Put both the luajit and shiny dll's from the release folder in your bin folder after first backing up the luajit dll.

His has better performance too, it truly works with both CS and COP, and it gives more detailed error logs when the game crashes.

I view it as essential to both games.

Hey thanks!

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

MariusLecter posted:

Hope the open world includes multiplayrr like Player Underground Battle Ground.

What a genuinely terrible thing to hope for. :smith:

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

turn off the TV posted:

The idea that Stalker has better storytelling than Metro is certainly a bold claim.

The best stories are the ones you write yourself :allears: