Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Refill my prescription to whatever that thing is that makes the carpet stop turning into snakes in lieu of my coming conniption

Irish Joe posted:

Seasons 1 & 2 are up on Netflix for anyone wanting to get caught up

My wife and I are watching it now. My sister liked it so I decided to give it a watch. Its fun. Sure it has issues but what show doesn't. I tend to relax and just roll with it. Robert Carlyle makes the show for me. Hands down he is a blast to watch in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Refill my prescription to whatever that thing is that makes the carpet stop turning into snakes in lieu of my coming conniption
Ok so I am almost caught up. Went on a binge. I have to say the worst character on this show is young snow white. Feel a little weird about how much I want to punch a kid.

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

KilGrey posted:

I love young Snow. Her Ginnifer Goodwin impersonation is spot loving on.

I don't know. To be honest I am not that much of a fan of child or adult Snow. Snow White and Prince Charming are my two least favorite characters on the show. Then again I am usually a evil fan so that could explain that.

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

Thank you for this. In that one move you can see how much his character has changed. He really does make the show for me. I will be tuning in to the Wonderland offshoot. Its always depressing when you binge on a show then catch up to it in real time. I love the idea of Pan being so powerful that even Rumple is afraid of him. I am glad they did not kill Bae off, I kind of like him. I wish they had not turned August back into a kid.

cycowolf
Feb 14, 2005

I watch for Rumple and Regina. Sure I like other stuff and enjoy the cheese factor, but it is those two that keep me coming back. I will admit I was really delighted to see Regina be the hero.

• Locked thread