Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Urgh :effort:

Ran out of inspiration halfway thru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Jigsaw posted:

You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!

Edit: If that was an unintentional resemblance it's loving uncanny how similar it looks.

I need to know if this was intentional or not, seriously. That was too dead on not to be.

Chicken Biscuits
Oct 17, 2008

LethalGeek posted:

I need to know if this was intentional or not, seriously. That was too dead on not to be.

It was definitely intentional. We're major geeks in this family. :)

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

:911:

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Gold. Thread delivers every drat year.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

:laffo: This is wonderful, you are all wonderful.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

quote:

I never thought Zach Braff would be so sad at the closure of national parks.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

^ Incredible. Holy poo poo.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Now I can't see that as anything else

Larry: "What kinda horror house has a car? It wasn't even dressed up like a scary car, it was just a drat car! I mean I could pop out at someone and put a, put a GUN to his face that doesn't make me a scary monster!"

m4dc0w
Jul 25, 2006

Baked on a true story.

Hummingbirds posted:

Don't have a heart attack grandpa

edit: beaten :effort:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

The Duck of Death fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Oct 15, 2013

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

:master:

Seriously, took me half a second but when I did... god drat.

VVV It's noted "I killed a black kid and got away with it" George Zimmerman VVV

A Winner is Jew fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Oct 15, 2013

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I don't get it. :(

Anansi
Dec 24, 2010

Hoarding your wisdom
Went to the Nightmares Fear Factory website to see if they are open year round or only for the Halloween season (I was trying to make sense of why some people are wearing shorts and a bikini top while others are wearing a parka, winter gloves and ski hats) and saw our photoshops on their main page. SA is credited and this thread is linked from their site. Good job, goons!

edit for direct link: http://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com/blog/hilarious-nightmares-fear-factory-fear-pic-remixesphotoshops

Carbon Copy
Jul 4, 2007
In the image of the Lord.
Someone doesn't know how to use spellcheck.

Carbon Copy fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 15, 2013

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Kaiser Soze posted:

Went to the Nightmares Fear Factory website to see if they are open year round or only for the Halloween season (I was trying to make sense of why some people are wearing shorts and a bikini top while others are wearing a parka, winter gloves and ski hats) and saw our photoshops on their main page. SA is credited and this thread is linked from their site. Good job, goons!

edit for direct link: http://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com/blog/hilarious-nightmares-fear-factory-fear-pic-remixesphotoshops

That's cool! I didn't realize that Nightmares Fear Factory was not only aware of these 'shops, but features them on their website. I might be a bit annoyed if I'd done a shop and they didn't credit my username, but I'm still impressed that they even credited SA and the OP. That does not always happen.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Kaiser Soze posted:

Incredible. This is almost as good as getting in the El Hadji Diouf museum exhibit last year.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Wow. :golfclap:

You brilliant motherfucker.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ragequit posted:

Incredible. This is almost as good as getting in the El Hadji Diouf museum exhibit last year.
Here's the video of the El Hadji Diouf exhibit for anyone who hasn't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5vubdSL1c

th3house
Apr 25, 2010

Just a bunch of Brooklyn hipsters hanging out.

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

th3house posted:

Just a bunch of Brooklyn hipsters hanging out.

Haha this is an awesome photoshop! A Brooklyn hipster with brakes on their fixie! Great work!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I don't even know.

Sabin Suplex

Ragequit fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Oct 29, 2013

Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.
This man cannot hang.

TheOriginalEd
Oct 29, 2007

Caffeine Transcendent

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Do you have the original on that last one? How did she get her hair like that :psyduck: It looks like an effect straight out of a Looney Tunes cartoon.

\/\/\/ Awwww

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Oct 29, 2013

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gorilla Salad posted:

Do you have the original on that last one? How did she get her hair like that :psyduck: It looks like an effect straight out of a Looney Tunes cartoon.

The blowing hair is photoshopped. You can see her actual hair too, which is down.

Lungs
Dec 20, 2005
Ireland now has its very own Nightmare Fear Factory Realm: http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/haunted-house-photos-cork-1143665-Oct2013/

Warning: Ugly people

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Lungs posted:

Ireland now has its very own Nightmare Fear Factory Realm: http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/haunted-house-photos-cork-1143665-Oct2013/

So many tracksuits......

We really are a mediocre looking nation :(

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

All the good-looking ones ran to America. Feed them next time and they'll stick around.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

This looks disturbingly like one of those old memento mori where they waited a day or two too long to get a photo.

Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

Lungs posted:

This guy is not amused by horror factories, but his girlfriend compensates enough to balance it out. There's some pretty great photos in there.
Plus I enjoy that they have people scaring them during the photos, and you occasionally get one of the actors photobombing the scares.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Save Target As posted:

Plus I enjoy that they have people scaring them during the photos, and you occasionally get one of the actors photobombing the scares.

Sup guys.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
Got your nose...

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011
Arm we having fun yet?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Lungs posted:

Well, it's nice to see Incan mummies get out of the grave once and a while.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Holy poo poo, he's giving two thumbs up :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnsignVix
Jul 11, 2006

It appears that the defensive conga line tactic knows no borders.

• Locked thread