Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Onboard the Prisonship Lamplight
Solo d8, 1pp, 0xp
Stress: P0 M0 S0
Trauma: P0 M0 S0

potatocubed posted:

Man, the Brood hive would just love to catch a guy with a healing factor and turn him into an egg incubator.

...wait.

Doom: 4d6

Little Yellow Box posted:

Oh man, when he said he wanted to see us eaten by bugs I didn't think he was being literal.
Shuddup.

Hmmmm...How to start

Fourscore and seven yea-
no.

War. War never cha-
No.

A long time ago in a Galaxy-
NO!

Space. The final frontier...
Better. Things look bad, creepy little british girls are always a big flashing neon sign of impending apocalypse. It looks like high time to Skeedaddle! Crouching low, Deadpool begings sneaking his way toward the aft end of the ship, the sounds of screaming in a hundred languages echoing down the corridor. Ah, they're playing my song.

DP is going to try and sneak his way to an airlock, and a space suit if possible. (I think I did this right, oh god what am I doing?)
Solo d8
The best at doing what Wolverine does d8
Enhanced Agility d10
Covert Master d10
Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?: 2#1d8 4 1
2#1d10 1 2
6 with(d4 effect) (I'm so boned :v:)
TAGGING THE BROOD

MY DATAFILE DO NOT STEAL posted:

DEADPOOL
Wade "Space Oddity" Wilson

Affiliation:
Solo D8 Buddy D10 Team D6

Distinctions:
Merc With a Mouth
The Best At Doing Whatever It Is Wolverine Does
Cosmic Pain In The rear end

Power Sets:
Look Ma, I'm Cancer!
Godlike Stamina D12
Durability D10
Enhanced Strength D8
Enhanced Agility D10

SFX: Healing Factor.:gibs: Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress and step back your physical trauma by -1.
SFX: Immunity.:jerkbag: Spend 1 PP to ignore telepathy or mind control.
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes.:downswords: If your Affiliation dice for an action is a D8 or lower you may borrow a D10 or lower from the doom pool, step it up +1, use it as an asset on that action, and return the dice to the doom pool.
SFX: Breaking the Fourth Wall.:psyduck: When one of your opportunities is activated to add a d6 to the doom pool, replace it with a d4. Spend 1 PP to do this to an existing d6 in the doom pool.
Limit: Ow! Change any Look Ma, I'm Cancer! power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
Limit: Unstable. Step up mental stress to gain 1 PP.

Needs More Dakka!
Weapon D10
Teleport D8

SFX: Surprise!:fuckoff: In a pool including a Needs More Dakka! Power, replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: BangBangBangBangBang!:69snypa: As Area Attack, add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
SFX: Oops, Sword in Your Guts.:black101: Add a D6 to your dice pool for an attack action and step back highest die in pool by -1. Step up Physical Stress by +1.
SFX: Indiscriminate.:jihad: Instead of spending 1 PP, add D6 to the doom pool to create a Needs More Dakka! stunt.
SFX: Two At The Same Time!:quagmire: On your next action or reaction, replace a Weapon die with 2d8.
Limit: Gear. Shutdown Needs More Dakka! And gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover gear.

Specialties:
Acrobatic Expert D8
Combat Master D10
Covert Master D10
Crime Expert D8
Menace Expert D8

Milestones:
Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game
1XP when you make Deadpool either help another character activate one of their Milestone triggers or prevent them from doing so, while referencing the Milestone by name.
3XP when your antics put 2D12 in the doom pool, and they are used to end the scene in a way that is ridiculous or painful for Deadpool.
10XP when you either help another player reach their Milestone, or get torn to pieces attempting to prevent them from doing so.

NEVER CAN TELL…
1 XP when you first use your Unstable Limit in any Scene.
3 XP when you alter your pattern of insane joking to say something lucid, smart, and logical in the midst of super heroic chaos and weirdness.
10 XP when you arbitrarily switch sides in a conflict or reject a reasonable and attractive offer to remain with your allies.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Prisonship Lamplight - Kitchen
Solo d8, 3pp, 0xp
Stress: P0 M0 S0

Like the Joker says

It's all part of the plan...
I needed to kill these things fast and bullets are too slow, So I knew if I tried to sneak out, My DeadPoolTM Luck would kick in and land me in a whole mess of 'em.

Since my opportunity was purchased, I use:
SFX: Breaking the Fourth Wall. When one of your opportunities is activated to add a d6 to the doom pool, replace it with a d4...
SO Mr. Watcherpants turns one of his DOOM d6 into a d4. sooooooo....

potatocubed posted:

The Broodlings oppose Deadpool with Team 4d6 and Known By One, Known By All d8. 10 with a d8 effect and 1 opportunity.

A kitchen packed with Alien Kitchen Equipment
brown broodlings, their long bodies coiling in the Tight Spaces as they turn to look at the intruder.
After a moment's pause they surge forward as one, stingers waving, their telepathic broadcast 'audible' even to untrained minds.
*Attack! Attack! Capture him for the queen!*

The broodling mob is going for a Partially Paralysed complication by injecting Deadpool with their venom. They have an SFX specifically for this, hence the slightly odd dice pool. Team 4d6, Natural Weapons d8, SFX d6. 9 with a d10 effect.

Side Note: Area attack is your friend here.

Doom: 2d6 + 3d81d4+1d6+3d8 :smug:

oh poo poo...
Deadpool takes a fraction of a second to take the scene in, Just as the Aliens lunge for him, He uses his Superhuman Agility alongside his ability to Teleport to spin, blink, fling, BAMF, duck, POW, and slide past the mob, flinging Alien Kitchen Equipment back at the broodlings hoping to confuse and slow them.

ROLLING Solo d8, Kitchen stuff d8, Superhuman Agility d10, Teleport d8, Acrobatic Expert d8
The Red one Goes FASTA: 4#1d8 4 1 6 1 1d10 3
10 (d10 effect)

After executing a dizzying Array of flips, jumps, teleports, and Taunts to get to the opposite end of the Kitchen, Deadpool Pulls out (from somewhere...) a pair of egregiously Liefeldian machine pistols, (the camera slows down and the names Tolerance and Understanding can be seen engraved on the guns)
Deadpool begins taunting in a sing-songy voice
"CAAAAAAALLING AAAAAALL THE BASIC BIIIIIIITCHES!"

They Soooooo Basic. :nyd:
With a twinkle of glee in his expressionless mask, Deadpool opens fire in these Tight Spaces on the ravening lizard-bug horde...

ROLLINGSolo d8, Tight Spaces d8, SFX: 2 at the same time 2d10, SFX: bangbangbang 3d6, Combat Master d10
Blowing up some Basic Bitches: 3#1d6 5 6 6 2#1d8 6 6 3#1d10 1 3 3
17 (d10, d10, d8, d8 effect)

BOOOM! GOES THE HEADSHOT! THE CROWD GOES WIIIIILD!

ALSO I AM TAGGING GALI

RETCONS:
This Space For Rent

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 4, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Prisonship Lamplight - Kitchen
Solo d8, 4pp, 0xp
Stress: P0 Md4 S0

potatocubed posted:

The Lamplight
"Yeah!" screeches the intercom voice, watching the whole thing on the security cameras. "Hit 'im! Maim 'im! He's got a healing factor - you can do what you like! Wait... is that... power cosmic?" The mic clicks off abruptly.

Team 4d6, Kitchen Utensils d8, Enhanced Strength d8, Combat Expert d8. 15 with a d8 effect, one opportunity.

Doom: 1d6 + 3d8 + 1d10 + 1d12 (oops :v:)

Time slows to a graceful crawl. a light piano concerto can be heard playing from...somewhere. sparks and gouts of smoke puff out from all over the room as Merc and Monster perform the age old dance of death.

Funny enough, with all the clawing and shooting, you'd think there'd be some injur-

All we need is some white doves flying somewhere and we'll have hit peak John Woo.

Just then one of the Broodlings flings a fridge or something, totally ruining the ambiance. Not one to be outdone, Deadpool plants his feet and shoulders the unit aside like a linebacker, momentarily giving himself a clear line of sight on one of these ugly motherfuckers...

REACTION ROLL:
LIMIT: Unstable: +1pp for stepping mental stress to d4.
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes. trade affiliation d8 for doom d10, step-up to d12 asset, then return to doom pool :v:
Solo d8, Best at doing what wolverine does d8, Durability d10, Combat Master d10, DOOM Asset d12

Wherein I react to the kitchen appliance applied to my face: 2#1d8 8 6 2#1d10 9 4 1d12 9
17 (d12 effect)

That little British girl is yammering about something...

^_^ Yay Deadpool! We love deadpool! Kick their slimy bug asses Deadpool!^_^
"Naaaaah, couldn't be that."
Deadpool sprays one last burst of covering fire to keep most of the Broodlings pinned down behind tables, all except the one who flung the kitchen appliance.

"Okay Buddy, y'wanna play it soft? I'll play it soft. Y'wanna play it hard, I'll play it hard."

In the blink of an eye Deadpool holsters his other gun, and pulls a wicked sharp sword from its scabbard on his back, in that split-loving-second, Deadpool Teleports.

and rematerializes with his Blade buried in what looks to be Buddy's eye, penetrating deep into its braincase, hopefully killing The monster

"One down, more to go." he giggles.

ACTION ROLL:
SFX: Indiscriminate. d6 to doom pool for stunt
SFX: Surprise! replace 2d8 with 1d10
SFX: Oops, Sword in Your Guts. -1 highest die, +1 phys stress inflicted.
Solo/Best at what Wolverine does d10, enhanced strength d8, weapon d8, STUNT d8 "BRAIN SALAD SURGERY!", Combat Master 2d8, 1pp Push 1d6

BRAIN SALAD SURGERY with my BUDDY!: 5#1d8 6 5 1 4 3 1d6 5 1d10 3
10 (d10 effect)and one opportunity!

TAGS THE BROOD

RETCONS:
Accidentally had 1 too many d8s in my reaction roll, that's fixed now. oops.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 6, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Prisonship Lamplight - Kitchen/heading for escape pods
Solo d8, 5pp, 1xp

potatocubed posted:

The Lamplight
I swear, Deadpool messes with the Doom Pool more than I do.
Tee Hee :v:

quote:

The others come boiling out of their hiding places the moment the gunfire stops, stingers once again charged with paralytic venom.

Team 3d6, Natural Weapons d8, Combat Expert d8, SFX d6. 11 with a d10 'Paralysis' complication if you fail to defend.

Suddenly the whole room lurches, the ship's artificial gravity flickering and wavering under a sudden and unexpected strain. The superstructure groans and squeals in a way that stellar-grade construction really shouldn't. Broodlings, mercenaries, and alien condiments are hurled everywhere.

"Warning," comes a calm robotic voice over the PA. "Warning. This ship is experiencing extreme gravitic stress. This ship is under fire. This ship's containment is compromised. This ship's hull is compromised. Please remain calm and proceed to the escape pods in an orderly manner."

The lights dim and a helpful series of arrows illuminates on the floor and walls, showing the most direct path to an escape pod: through the broodlings.

Doom: 2d8 + 3d10 + (1d12)

YATTA!
With the death of one of these things Deadpool triumphantly flicks the thing's blood (ichor?) off his blade, just then noticing the thing's companions coming after him. He zinged and dodged and teleported and Popped, The lights dimmed, the ship rocked, and the arrows of truth appeared on the walls. It was time to go. Deadpool mustered up the strength to move past the gaggle of grossness. each time he materialized was past and a little further away from the broodlings, and each time he fired off a few shots, hoping to slow them down more than to wound them.
REACTION ROLL:
I got +1 xp for using Unstable last turn
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes. trade Solo d8 for Doom d10, step up and return.
SFX: BangBangBangBangBang! Area Attack 2d6
DOOM d12, Superhuman Agility d10, Teleport d8, Combat Master 2d8, bangbang 2d6

BAMF like a B.A.M.F.: 2#1d6 6 6 2#1d8 7 5 1d10 1 1d12 3
13 (d12 effect + d8 effect +d6 effect) 1 opportunity.

Deadpool continued tumbling, and teleporting like he'd once seen Nightcrawler do, popping in and out so fast gravity could scarcely take hold, ZAP pushing off from a wall, BAMF, flipping across the ceiling, POOT, sliding further down the hallway, following the glowy arrows of salvation!
ACTION ROLL:
spent 1pp for d6 push
Solo d8, Best at doing what Wolverine does d4 (+1pp), Godlike Stamina D12, Combat Master d10, push d6

It's been a long road, gettin from there to here...: 1d4 3 1d6 3 1d8 3 1d10 10 1d12 4
13 (d12 effect)

THE BROOD ARE TAGGED AND BAGGED!

RETCONS:
I was riding through the desert on a horse with no name.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 8, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Above the planet Xandar
Solo d8, 4pp, 1xp
Stress: P0 Md6 S0

potatocubed posted:

The Lamplight
I'm assuming you spent some PP to turn your reaction rolls into counterattacks. I think you're only supposed to be able to get one counterattack per roll, but I'm quite happy to waive that rule when it comes to mowing down mobs, so.

Brood reaction, supplemented by Doom: Stop that man!: 14 with a d10, which I'll spend more Doom to turn into a counterattack of my own. Take d10 physical stress!

I wasn't actually intending to counterattack, I just flavored the escape roll that way (and I probably misused my Area Attack SFX now that I think of it). oops. but yeah, I wasn't intending to blow my pp on that, can I get a pass on this one?

quote:

Deadpool exits stage left, pursued by the Brood. As he zaps himself into the corridor, he abruptly discovers even more broodlings and some of the larger, more colourful warrior Brood as they stampede for the escape pods. Every space he teleports into seems even more full of claws and blades and tearing barbs until he finally finds the space to BAMF himself into a pod and hit the release button.

It's pretty Cramped in the escape pod, between the boxes of Emergency Equipment. A diamondglass window shows a Star-Wars-esque view of the domes of Xandar ahead, with lights flickering alongside the stricken Lamplight as space people do glowy things.

The hulking form of a Brood queen is crammed in here with him, ovipositor tail waving over its shoulder.
"Join us, Wade," it slurs past its rows of fangs, "Relax and there will be no pain. Become the first of my new children. With your genetic powers we will be unstoppable..."

Its presence in Deadpool's mind is a crushing weight, squashing all thoughts of resistance. Wouldn't it be great to be the Alien instead of fighting them? He could be the merc with a mouth, with a mouth!

Psychic attack from the Brood queen! Solo d6, Node of the Hive Mind d8, Telepathy d10, Psych Expert d8. 9 with a d8, one opportunity. Success will create an Assimilated complication.

Doom: 3d10 + 1d12

REACTION ROLL:
Limit: Unstable, +1pp/step up mental stress
SFX: Healing Factor. spent 1pp to step down physical stress/trauma.
SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore telepathy or mind control.
Solo d8, Cosmic Pain in the rear end d8, Godlike Stamina D12, Menace Expert d8

Mind Games: 3#1d8 1 5 2 1d12 3
8 (d8 effect) 1 opportunity

Haha, she thinks we have a mind to control!:haw:
"Too true, Little Yellow Box, too true!"
and in the close, stinking, confines of an alien escape pod...Deadpool starts to laugh.

And the camera pulls back on the pod, drifting through the silence and darkness towards the blasted out world of Xandar.
I'll do an Action later. -Ed.

RETCONS: I misunderstood some things, I'm all better now.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Oct 8, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - In Space! - Approaching the planet Xandar
Solo d8, 4pp, 1xp
Complication: Enhanced Agility D10 (Cramped Space)

So, at this point Galacta and I are in the same scene now? does this mean we're buddies? or are we still mostly seperate because we're not fighting the same people and not "together"?

Trapped in the musty confines of a very Cramped escape pod, between the boxes of Emergency Equipment and the magnificent malevolence of a telepathically agressive Brood Queen.

Now is the time in a young man's life when he reflects back on all of his decisions that lead to this moment.
"I knew I should have gone to the chimichanga shack! I'm never eating at Tony Stark's House of Ribs again!"
Deadpool powers through a massive headache caused by the Brood Queen's attempt at a mindwhammy.

Face it, this isn't as bad as that hangover you got when you drank with Thor, you big baby.
"good point LYB, always the clear thinker."
Suddenly through the mental fog there shined a shiny plan!
Deadpool began tearing at all the boxes of Emergency Equipment, looking for anything that resembled a breath mask or an explosive, while simultaneously putting a, frankly, ludicrous amount of bullets into the escape pod's window in the hopes of breaking it.

ACTION ROLL:
ok, so what I'm trying to do is find a breath mask and space the Queen, Alien style, so I think I'm trying to create an ASSET: SUCK VACUUM!
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes replace affiliation die with doom d10, step up and return.
SFX: Surprise! replace 2 equal die with 1 +1 step.
SFX: Indiscriminate. instead of pp, add D6 to the doom pool to create a stunt.
Limit: Ow! Enhanced Agility D10 is now a complication (Cramped Space), +1pp
DOOM d12, Emergency Equipment d8, Godlike Stamina D12, Weapons/Combat Master d12, STUNT: a, frankly, ludicrous amount of bullets d8

Get AWAY from ME you BITCH!: 2#1d8 1 1 3#1d12 5 4 6
11 (d12 effect) 2 opportunities to create ASSET: SUCK VACUUM!
Spending 1pp to make the asset last until the end of the scene!
PS. I don't care about the breathmask :v:

TAG BROOD QUEEN

Doom: 1d6 + 1d10 + 3d12

RETCONS:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 9, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 4pp, 1xp

potatocubed posted:

SPAAAACE
"Occupant of Lamplight pod one-three-seven!" A stylised golden helmet is projected above one of the control consoles. "This is the Xandarian Worldmind! It is critical that you pay attention at this time! Your pod is drifting across orbital firing solutions. It is imperative that you return to a safe landing trajectory."

A flight yoke pops up from one of the consoles, and the closed window shutter is lit up by a holographic display showing surrounding space.

Now you are flying the space pod. God help us all.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Deadpool grabs the flight yoke and yanks it randomly, The Golden Hat thing is yelling at him, but who gives a poo poo about that. The blinky green lights on the consoles start blinking red.

"It's like Christmas!"

Deadpool is a man of many talents, and quite skilled, but shooting someone in the face is a far cry from plotting a nearly out of control escape pod's Delta-V into a stable orbit.
It certainly requires more than a can-do attitude and a vague grasp of Algebra I.

I don't know if this is outside the scope of a reaction, but I'm just trying to pilot the drat pod anywhere I won't get blown up, or burned up, really...anywhere is fine. :v:
REACTION ROLL:
1pp for d6 push
Buddy 1d10, Cosmic Pain In The rear end d8, Enhanced Strength D8, PUSH d6

IR PILOT: 1d6 5 2#1d8 6 7 1d10 9
13(d10 effect)

TAG THE BADGUYS HASSLING GALI

Doom: 1d8 + 1d10 + 3d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - In Space! - careening wildly above the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 4pp, 1xp

Sorry for the lateness of my post, I am currently phoneposting. I'll try and edit something in later, but the gist is this:
Since we're ending the scene, my last action is still my current action, trying to land the pod and not get blown up or dead.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Solo d8, 5pp, 1xp

I'll take the 1pp for losing my gear

potatocubed posted:

Xandar: Surface
"Oh!" Her eyes light up. "Oho! You're the one from the kitchen! With the swords and the guns and the bip bip bip teleporting!"

"I didn't see it on the cameras, but now you're here in person oooooh!" She rubs her hands in glee. "You like to break rules, don't you red-man? Let's break some rules. Also, legs."

Also, since this is a transition scene your mental stress steps back to d4.

Yay, a Groupie. :jerkbag:

"Yay, a Groupie."

Wade sighs and slumps to the edge of a cot that is presumably for him. Some of the stresses of the last couple of hours melting away. For the moment things seem quiet and safe, which makes taking a nap seem like a lot more important than getting his stuff back. For now.

"Hey Tinkerbell, y'know if they serve tacos here? I'd break some legs for some tacos."

I'm not entirely sure what I'd need to do or roll to try and heal all my mental stress in this transition scene, also maybe I'll make some assets or resources for later on when I get my gear back. I'm gonna go back and read up on transitions, but for now a conversation seems nice :shobon:

Doom: 1d8 + 3d10 + 1d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - In prison - On the planet Xandar
Solo d8, 5pp, 1xp

potatocubed posted:

Xandar
Error404, if you want to remove the last of DP's mental stress you assemble a pool as normal and roll against the doom pool + the stress.

"The name's Skreet," the sprite says. "There are tacos here. Maybe even chimichangas for a man of suitably violent bent. You've got the old ultra-violence down to a T, you have."

She paces in tight circles in the confines of her bottle.

"We're on the same side, you and me. Us against The Man. Chaos, anarchy, all that good poo poo. How about we break everyone out of here and rampage like maniacs?"

"Well, Tinkerbell we're gonna have to see about some of those bent chimichangas of violence.
But first, why are you here?, and why did you do that thing with the evil murderbugs and the spaceship?
It was sweet of you, but you could've just said 'hi' if you wanted to meet me.

B-T-dubs, my name's Wade."

Wade is continuing to sit and relax, willing the last of his migraine to fade.

RECOVERY ROLL:
buddy d10, Merc with a mouth d8, Godlike Stamina d12
Recovering Mental Stress: 1d10 3 1d8 1 1d12 9

9 (d10 effect) 1 opportunity

I didn't know if you wanted to roll the Doom pool on this or not, so I rolled this, ignore it if you'd like.

Doom: 1d8 + 3d10 + 1d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - In prison - On the planet Xandar
Solo d8, 5pp, 1xp

Totally gonna have to use the word 'dakked' from now on...

"Well, I guess I do, The Status Quo is kind of a dick sometimes..."
Wade has caught his breath, but the friggin' migraine seems to wanna stick around eh? fine. gently caress it.
"Okay Tink, I'm sure you're a very skilled whatever-you-are, but have you any thoughts on exactly how we should topple this keg stand? Getting my Gear back is also topping my to-do list at the moment."

TO-DO:
1. Get Gear Back
2. Escape
3. ???
4. Tacos!

I'm not sure what else is left to do here, and am happy to either move on, or just hold for a bit if you need to get other characters into position first.

Doom: 1d6 + 1d10 + 2d12
[b]
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Escaping prison - On the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 3pp, 2xp

Time to go to work!

"They're playing my song!" Deadpool shouts with glee as he steps forward to the first of the faceless goons charging towards him.

Deadpool may have lost his gear, but he's far from defenseless, he grabs the nearest centurion, and do-si-dos him facefirst into the dorky helmet of the next, he doesn't even pause to hear the crunch of breaking bone and yelp of pain before he's onto the next, and the next, and the next. a whirling dervish of mad laughter, martial arts, and body parts bent in ways they were never meant to go.

"ERRY DAY I'M SHUFFLIN' SHUFFLIN' SHUFFLIN'!" He cackles aloud
A Dance of Death, indeed.

ACTION ROLL:
Limit: Unstable. Step up mental stress to d6 gain 1 PP.(+1xp)
1pp to Add a D8 stunt die for using combat master to do a "Dance of Death"
Buddy d10, best at doing what wolverine does d8, Enhanced Strength d8, Combat Master d10, Godlike Stamina d12 (-1pp), d6 push (-1pp), Dance of Death d8 (-1pp)
DP tryin ta get a hand beezy: 3#1d8 4 8 4 2#1d10 8 9 1d12 7 1d6 1
17 (d12 effect) 1 opportunity

Sorry for the delay in posting, mea culpa, also I'm pretty sure since my gear limit is active, I can't use any of the SFX for that powerset? I know I can't use the traits.

I only ask because I really wish I could use my area affect SFX right now :v:

Tagging Gali
Doom:
2d10 + 3d12
[sub]
RETCONS:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Nov 8, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Escaping prison - On the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 2pp, 2xp

"Jinkies! These dorks aren't playing around!"

Suddenly the corridor becomes crowded with blast after golden blast of...

Kinky! :quagmire:
Shut up! what was I thinking, oh yeah, blast after golden blast of LASERS. sheesh. Stroke of luck these assholes can't hit the broadside of a barn, it's enough to make a guy feel sorry for the poor morons.

Deadpool continues using every ounce of skill and luck at his disposal to remain un-blasted while making his way further away from the cellblocks.

REACTION ROLL:
spent 1pp for extra trait
spent 1pp for extra die after roll.
buddy d10, cosmic pain in the rear end d4 (+1pp), Godlike Stamina d12, Combat Master d10, Superhuman Durability d10 (-1pp)

getting shot. a lot. :(: 1d4 4 3#1d10 6 9 2 1d12 3
19 (d12 effect)

If this goes the way I think it will, I have a wascally wabbit plan for the next round/my next action. :v:

Tagging Gali
Doom:
2d6 + 1d10 + 2d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Stopping a Prison Break - On the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 1pp, 15xp

My bad, I thought we were in the same round as my last action, and so I just took my reaction.

Seeing the tide of battle sliding into Overflowing Chaos sparks something in the twisted wiring of Deadpool's brain.

"This could be bad, I'm not actually a bad guy... besides, I'm already free! SORRY TINK!"
Never Can Tell...
3 XP when you alter your pattern of insane joking to say something lucid, smart, and logical in the midst of super heroic chaos and weirdness.

With a terse nod and a pat on the head for the centurion he'd just been beating the poo poo out of, Deadpool turns to the nearest of the newly released inmates and lashes out with a vicious kick to what are probably its knee caps.

"REVERSAAAAAAL OOOOOFFFFF FOOOORTUUUUNE!"
Never Can Tell...
10 XP when you arbitrarily switch sides in a conflict or reject a reasonable and attractive offer to remain with your allies.
and with that I have completed a milestone, and I'll just reset and re-use this same one. :v:

ACTION ROLL:
Creating a combat stunt gently caress You Got Mine d8 for 1pp
Buddy d10, Merc w/a Mouth d8, gently caress You Got Mine d8 , Enhanced Strength d8, Combat Master d10

REVERSAL OF FORTUNE: 2#1d10 1 3 3#1d8 6 5 6
12 (d10 effect) 1 opportunity

Tagging Skreet!
Doom:
1d6 + 1d10 + 2d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 0pp, 15xp

REACTION ROLLS:
Buddy d10, Superhuman Agility d10, Combat Master d10
Skreet bullet time!: 3#1d10 6 7 4
12 (d10 effect)
Buddy d10, Superhuman Agility d10, Combat Master d10
Blue Guy Smash!: 3#1d10 6 2 9
16 (d10 effect) So I take d8 physical stress?

Deadpool just barely dodges the hurtling pixie, that could'a hurt!
"haha, too slow Tink-"WHAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!
Stars and birdies explode across Deadpool's vision as the bug blue dude (who he hadn't noticed coming in right behind the pixie) goes all Babe Ruth on his kisser.

The force of the blow knocks Deadpool back several meters. gently caress this noise.

Deadpool begins searching for anything that might lead him to his lost gear.
"Hey you!" he calls to the nearest Centurion, a weirdly...purple Centurion.
"If we're gonna stop this riot, I need my gear! can you help me out here?"

ACTION ROLL vs Doom Pool:
SFX: Healing Factor. Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress. (-1pp)
-1pp for a push dice
Buddy d10, Merc with a mouth d8, Godlike Stamina d12, Combat Master d10, Push d6
trying to get my poo poo back vs DOOM: 1d6 3 1d8 5 1d12 11 2#1d10 4 9
20 (d10 effect)

Tagging Gali
Doom:
1d10 + 2d12

RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 2pp, 15xp

I am Deadpool, destroyer of Doom pools, look upon my works ye mighty and despair!:haw:

Deadpool's mood has brightened tremendously now that he's got his gear back, strapping and snapping and buckling and pouching. All while trying to dodge Blueboy. Suddenly Deadpool gets the crazy idea to overcharge his Teleporter to get a longer distance hop than normal, it'll buy him some breathing room from this bruiser!

REACTION ROLL:
SFX: Surprise! replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: Indiscriminate. Instead of spending 1 PP, add D6 to the doom pool to create a Needs More Dakka! stunt.
STUNT: Can't catch me! d8
Buddy d10, Cosmic Pain in the rear end d4 (+1pp), Godlike Stamina d12, Teleport/Acrobatic expert d10, Can't catch Me! d8

POOF! I'm gone: 1d4 4 1d8 6 2#1d10 10 8 1d12 8
18 (d12 effect)

In a snap, DP's across the room and ready for action, while the big guy and his buddies just stand there looking so dumb...so confused...
"Look Blueboy, you really need to climb down off'a my balls here." he shouts with glee!
Unholstering Tolerance, and Understanding Deadpool takes aim at the blue guy, and everyone around him, and opens FULL-AUTO-I-poo poo-YOU-NOT-THAT'S-A-FUCKTON-OF-FIREPOWER-MATIC on his cyanotic rear end!

ACTION ROLL:
SFX: BangBangBangBangBang! Area Attack, add a D6 and keep an additional effect die/target. 3d6
SFX: Surprise! In a pool including a Needs More Dakka! Power, replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: Indiscriminate. add D6 to the doom pool to create a Needs More Dakka! stunt.
STUNT: a, frankly, ludicrous amount of bullets(again) d8
Buddy d10, Merc with a mouth d4(+1pp), Agility/Weapon d12, STUNT: ludicrous bullets d8, bangbangbang 3d6, Combat master d10

Makin it RAIN!: 1d4 2 3#1d6 2 6 5 1d8 1 2#1d10 2 7 1d12...
19 (d10,d6,d6,d6 effect) One opportunity

Tagging. Blueguy and friends.
Doom:
3d6 + 2d12
Spoke too soon about destroying that Doom Pool v:v:v
RETCONS:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 13, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
yeah, sorry about the not targetting the bad guys, as for my using stamina, that was clearer in the fluff but got revised out as I cleaned up the post. Basically the stamina (as it applies to healing) was supposed to "clear my head" after getting gobsmacked by mr. Blue, enough to teleport. My bad for being unclear!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 2pp, 15xp

REACTION ROLL:

Buddy d10, Best at what wolverine does d8, durability d10

Do you smell Bacon?
15 (d10 effect)

~Bzzzt~
WHUMP!
"YOWZA!"
One second you're on your feet, peppering baddies with bullets, the next thing you know, you're waking up on the ground. Drooling. With a charlie horse the size of Mr. Ed.

Ay-yi-yi!
"You said it LB"
Wade springs back to his feet, holstering the malfunctioning guns, and shaking his head at the sparks and smoke coming from his teleporter.
"Looks like we'll have to go old school for you Blueboy!"

Deadpool reaches up, pulling out both of his blades.

"ya gotta love swords, so simple, no moving parts, just swing and slice, a little of the old Ultraviolence."
As he's making his little speech, Deadpool is walking faster, he shifts into a run, and then a flat out sprint, launching himself in the air swords first right at Big Blue and his gang of mooks.

ACTION ROLL:
SFX: Breaking the Fourth Wall. Spend 1 PP to replace a d6 in the doom pool with a d4 (-1pp:v:)
SFX: Surprise! replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step. (2d10=1d12)
SFX: Two At The Same Time! replace a Weapon die with 2d8.
SFX: BangBangBangBangBang! As Area Attack, add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target. (3d6)
Buddy/Agility d12, Best at what wolverine does d8, Swords 2d8, Combat Master d10, StabStabStab! 3d6

Mad Ginsu Action Fool!
18 (d10-Blue guy, d8-Criminal1, d8-Criminal2,d8-Criminal3)
gently caress, I forgot there was only 1 more Criminal d8 instead of 3, oh well :v:

Tagging: Nova Mob
Doom:
1d4 (:clint:)
RETCONS:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Dec 20, 2013

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 3pp, 17xp

No sooner had the bladed slaughterizing begun, than it was over. criminal parts and vital fluids littered the immediate area, and it looks like things were well in hands for the good guys...

Plus Deadpool! ^___^
and the Nova peeps in the dorky helmets had won the day-
:siren:RED ALERT SIRENS:siren:
beep...beep....beep...

"awww...Crap!"

Momentarily at a loss for words, Deadpool struggles to form a plan when the Not-Centurion girl who'd just tried to eat Tinkerbell (and really, how hosed up is that?) suddenly thinks her thoughts into Wade's mind:

quote:

o O (Hey, Maroon Monkeycheese!), Galacta thought-memos towards Deadpool, acknowledging him for the first time. o O (Or whatever ridiculous nom de guerre you go by on Earth, if you can keep her occupied for a moment, I can keep you from becoming a shadow on the wall. Deal? Deal.)
o O (Ok, whatever you say(think?), I'm not gonna argue with a rebellious teenage equivalent of a godlike cosmic omnivore!)
Deadpool thinks back as hard as he can. Turning to face the not-chewed up Skreet.

o O (I hope you got more in mind than snarking or snacking the problem to death. Cuz, trying to eat the pixie doesn't seem to have agreed with ya!)
[+2xp don't hate the player...:v:]

Deadpool flourishes his swords at the diminuitive sprite
"Alrighty Tink, let's Dance!"

Deadpool springs into action, having seen how Skreet fights, Deadpool opts for speed over precision, trying to keep her busy so that the Hungry Girl can take care of the bomb...oh and wasn't there something about a fleet?

ACTION ROLL:
SFX: Two At The Same Time! On your next action or reaction, replace a Weapon die with 2d8.
SFX: Indiscriminate. Instead of spending 1 PP, add D6 to the doom pool to create a Needs More Dakka! stunt.
[STUNT] Taste my Hanzo Steel! d8
Buddy d10, Cosmic Pain in the rear end d4(+1pp), Agility d10, Swords 2d8, Taste my Hanzo Steel! d8, Combat Master d10

Dis-Skreet-ly Dissecting, like Dexter
19 (d10 effect)

Tagging: Skreet
Doom:
3d6+1d10
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 0pp, 17xp

As Skreet's wing reforms, a sudden moment of clarity dawns on the Mouthy Merc. If the daughter of galactus couldn't put this chick down, what the gently caress am I doing trying to cut her with swords!?

And Thus spake Inspiration!
Deadpool starts sprinting after Skreet, she's faster than Deadpool, but he just needs her to hear what he's saying.
"y'know, you're pretty dang tough for a pixie, and you seem to have a knack for organization and rear end-kicking. As a rule, I'm not down with world ending, but you seem to need a partner, How about joining the side of the good guys, and helping us take down this big loving death fleet? Afterwards we'll go get tacos and watch Golden Girls.

Whaddaya say, Tink. Can we be friends?"

Deadpool tries an entirely new tack with the chaos sprite, using Reason and logic. Deadpool tries to appeal to her co-dependency to get her to stay with him, not join the big loving death fleet, and maybe join the side of the heroes; high fiving, and high adventure!

ACTION ROLL:
I am making an emotional attack instead of physical
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes. borrow a D10 affiliate die from the doom pool, step it up +1, use it as an asset on that action, and return the dice to the doom pool.
Spending 1PP to make this reaction into a counter attack
Spending 1PP for extra die after the roll
Spending 1PP to use Skreet's Needs a Partner Distinction against her.
Solo d12, Merc with a mouth d8, Needs a Partner d8, Agility d10, Acrobatic Expert d8

Emotionally manipulating a codependent chaos sprite.: 3#1d8 4 7 1 1d10 3 1d12 6 PLUS Skreet's fragile emotional state. 10
21 (7+4+10) (d12 effect)one opportunity

Doom:
4d8 + 1d12
RETCONS: Adding in Skreet's d10 emotional stress to my roll, adjusting PP, etc.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jan 3, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

potatocubed posted:

Xandar
DP: Yes, it costs a PP to add more than one distinction to a roll - you've used Merc With a Mouth and Needs a Partner, so that'll cost you. Also, you forgot to add Skreet's existing d10 emotional stress to your roll. Also also, you equaled her roll rather than beating it, and attackers win ties, so she succeeds and you don't get to create a counterattack. I recommend rolling the extra d10 you're entitled to and seeing if it makes a difference, since I like the idea of this succeeding.

Ok, So I'll burn that PP, I didn't know I could also roll her stress so Skreet's fragile emotional state.: 1d10 10 :smaug:, and so with your permission I'm gonna switch out a pool total for that which frees up my d12 for the effect die.
21 (7+4+10) (d12 effect)one opportunity
I think that means I win and am using the same action as an emotional counterattack-I'm not sure how you want this expressed mechanically, but basically I'm trying to reason(:v:) with her here, unless she tries to eat my face or something I'm pretty much done fighting her. I have Retconned my last post to reflect all this.

Also, I have to say that Breaking Bad is the most Bruce Banner loving show ever.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Reasoning with the unreasonable - On the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 0pp, 17xp
Complications:
Tired and out of breath d10
Muscles cramping up d8

Now that he has her attention and she's stopped, Deadpool allows his fatigue to show, and he slumps down to sit on a nearby bench.

She's brings up a good point.

"Y'know. You're not wrong, and that's a tempting offer, but naaah.
I don't know about you, but I'm tired as hell and after that shock your blue friend gave me, it feels like every muscle in my body is a giant cramp.

You seem totally ok, but even you gotta admit getting almost eaten by the purple chick had to hurt."

REACTION ROLL:
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes. borrow a D10 affiliate die from the doom pool, step it up +1, use it for this action, and return the dice to the doom pool.
Limit: Ow! Change Agility d10 into a complication for +1PP
Limit: Ow! Change Strength d8 into a complication for +1PP
Solo d12, Merc with a Mouth d8, Skreet's Physical Stress d12, Push d6

Skreet raises a good point...: 1d6 3 1d8 3 2#1d12 6 12
15 (d12 effect)

Looking Skreet in the eyes, Deadpool continues his little speech.

"Look, you're lonely, I get it. I get that way too more than I'd want to admit, but I've learned a few things about being one of the good guys: They have lame rules to follow, and sometimes they can be total killjoy stick-in-the-mud douche canoes, but you'll never be alone. There will always be someone who's got your back, in a fight or otherwise. They'll never stab you in the back, and sometimes they hang out and watch TV with ya.

These schlubs've got dorky helmets, and their grasp of due process leaves something to be desired, but it looks like they need help against this fleet, and fighting these jokers looks like neither of us would get bored anytime soon. To say nothing about the fact you probably know a thing or two about them that can help us.

So howzabout we go make some friends?"

ACTION ROLL: Attacking her emotions again.
SFX: Little Yellow Boxes. borrow a D10 affiliate die from the doom pool, step it up +1, use it for this action, and return the dice to the doom pool.
Solo d12, Merc with a Mouth d8, Skreet's Emotional Stress d12, Push d6

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope: 1d6 2 1d8 2 2#1d12 9 12
21 (d8 effect)

Tagging: DEATH FLEET!
Doom:
1d6 + 1d8 + 4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Saving the worldmind...and poo poo - On the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 0pp, 17xp
Complications:
Muscles cramping up d8

"Well Tink, howzabout we go see about saving the World(mind)?"

Deadpool heads toward Nova HQ to see a man about a worldmind. He tries to make best speed in spite of his injuries, allowing his healing factor time to do its thing.

As he makes his way past piles of bodies, sparking panels, and rubble, hearing terrified shouting and blaster fire, Deadpool decides that now is great for some small-talk.
"So Tink, what's your favorite TV show?..."

ACTION ROLL:
Trying to step back or remove complications before poo poo gets hairy again.
Buddy d10, The best at doing what wolverine does d8, Godlike Stamina d12

Healing up vs d10 complication: 1d8 8 1d10 7 1d12 11
15 (d12 effect)

Tagging: Gali
Doom:
2d8 + 4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp
Complications:
Muscles cramping up d8

Healing, but not yet healed, Deadpool faces this new threat.

"Welp...This is less than ideal..." he mumbles.

Deadpool straightens up and puts his hands on his hips, and some steel into his voice just like he'd seen Captain America do on a few occasions.
"Look lady, I don't know who you are, and right now I don't give a poo poo. I'm one of the Good Guys here, and that means I'm standing between you and big...head...guy. This will all go much easier if you just back the gently caress up, and leave in peace."

Deadpool softens his tone just a bit before continuing.
"If you're so worried about this Annihilus dude, I'll even give you the same offer I gave Skreet. Join us, help us stop this fleet and all will be forgiven."

ACTION POST: Making a social appeal/attack
Buddy d10, Merc w/A Mouth d4 (+1pp), Menace Expert 2d6
Not the droids you're looking for: 1d4 3 2#1d6 5 6 1d10 8
11 (d10 Effect)

Tagging: Saira
Doom:
2d8 + 2d10 + 4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 2pp, 17xp
Complications:
Muscles cramping up d8

Deadpool moves quickly to dodge the attack, well, quickly compared to an octogenarian with hip arthritis anyway. Tendons pop, and muscles tear as Deadpool tries to avoid Saira's deadly onslaught. Surprising everyone, even himself, Deadpool manages to avoid any damage, while allowing his overtaxed healing abilities some much needed time to keep working.

REACTION ROLL:
Buddy d10, Best at what Wolverine does d4 (+1pp), Durability d10, Acrobatic Expert d8
will he make it?: 1d4 2 1d8 6 2#1d10 3 8
14 (d10 effect)
whoo, close one :v:

Doom:
2d10 + 4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp
Complications:
Muscles cramping up d8

Get away from her...you Bitch!
In lots of pain and breathing heavily from the exertion, Deadpool manages to find the breath to continue talking.
"Look chica, I tried to reason with you, I tried to befriend ya. but you just hurt a friend of mine, and that's just not kosher."

Deadpool unholsters one of his ridiculous machine pistols, and slams the slide back to clear the jam. He takes a moment to steady himself as he raises the gun to point at the plant-woman. He shakes his head wearily, and maybe even a bit sadly as he continues.

"Normally I'm all for trading witty puns, and dragging this out for another 6 pages, maybe even an issue or two. But I gotta admit, I'm bored and too loving tired to dance. Just die."

Deadpool pulls the trigger, and the world erupts in thunderous gunfire.

ACTION ROLL:
SFX: Surprise! replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step (2d10>1d12)
SFX: Indiscriminate. Instead of spending 1 PP, add D6 to the doom pool to create a stunt.
[STUNT] A Whole Lotta Bullets! d8
-1pp to add push die
-1pp to add extra die after roll
Buddy/Weapon d12, Merc w/a Mouth d4 (+1pp), Saira Physical Stress d12, Bullets! d8, Combat master d10, Push d6

Shooting plant lady with a lot of bullets: 1d4 3 1d6 1 1d8 5 1d10 10 2#1d12 12 2
(10+12+5) 27 (d12 effect) 1 opportunity

Tagging: Saira
Doom:
1d6 + 4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Saved the Worldmind - Escaping the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp
Complications:
Muscles cramping up d8

"Yeah, Tink, I'm definitely getting that old 'Time to go' feeling. Here, lemme grab that from ya."
Deadpool grabs the Worldmind device from the tiny sprite, and continues rushing out of the chamber.
"Maybe we can hitch a ride with the gold hat brigade."

Tagging: I don't know, or is this a transition scene now?
Doom:
4d12
RETCONS:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Leaving the planet Xandar
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp

I'm stepping back my stress by one, and wiping out my Complications since this is now a transition scene.

potatocubed posted:

Xandar - Leaving
"You know how to fly one of these things?" Skreet asks, perching on some sort of display console. "It's probably got some sort of course laid in, but I'm not sure we want to go wherever Saira was planning on going."

Wade enters the odd looking craft, setting the Worldmind's...mind into the co-pilot seat and sitting down to take a look at the controls.

"Dammit Jim, I'm an unhinged mercenary psycho, not Chuck Yeager!" He whines to no one in particular. He slumps in his seat and massages his forehead for a second.
"but yeah, going where she was planning to go is probably not a healthy choice for us. I'd say we follow the goldies, but I don't even know what this thing uses for a radio. Maybe we can call for pickup? let em know the Worldmind is safe? maybe one of those guys can give s a lift or send a real pilot? either way we're extra boned if we stay here so I'm gonna start pushing buttons and hope we make orbit."

Deadpool starts pushing knobs and twiddling lights, and hoping the slimy bits are only condensation...

Also, since we're transitioning, I assumed I don't need to roll for this, but I'll be happy to edit a roll in if you'd like.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Not the Sharpest Crayon in the Drawer...
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp

Deadpool looks from one person to another as they trade technobabble like some kind of verbal tennis match, he sighs, and continues looking back and forth until somebody says...

X-Men!?

"X-Men!?
Those guys are tools, but they probably couldn't close up earth in that Calvin Klein bubble or whatever you were talking about. also...uh...they don't really like me. especially not Short, Hairy, and Canadian. Big Green over there knows who I'm talking about.

And second, my friend and I managed to save the Nova worldmind thingy when we skedaddled out of Xandar, I figured those dorks would be appreciative in a monetary sense.

And third, who do I have to visit grievous bodily harm upon to get some chimichangas up in here?"

Deadpool drops the world mind case to the deck with a thunk, Skreet giggles.

Aaaaaaannnnd We're Back!
Ok, so I have a fairly big Pile O' XP, how is 'levelling up' or whatever done, the book has been vague, yet unhelpful.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Not the Sharpest Crayon in the Drawer...
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp

Puppies are dicks posted:

"What's a nova world mind?"

"This."
Deadpool leans down and drags the hard-drive-ware-thing across the deck towards the skinny asian kid.

"I figure you prolly know better than me what to do with that anyway.
So what's that you were saying about food?" Wade's voice gets a hopeful note at that last bit. "Feels like forever since I've eaten anything."

Suddenly he turns to Jol'Ynne "Excuuuuuse me princess, I'm not spiderman, but me'n him are bros. My name's Wade, but everybody calls me 'SHUT UP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!' I mean, Deadpool. The pixie on my shoulder is Skreet, she's a friend."

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Mar 25, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Battlestar Godthab
Buddy d10, 1pp, 17xp

"Whoa, Baltar here got an upgrade, sweet.

So I guess after the food question, my next questions are:
Who's playing Adama?
Who were those Cylon mofos back there?
And finally, Can I be Starbuck?"

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

potatocubed posted:

Rider points at Deadpool.

"And him. And the sprite. They were there, too. Although I thought they were bad guys..."

Doom: 1d6 + 2d10

"Y'know, besides the whole 'is that Spider-Man?' Thing, I get that a lot. It's probably cuz of all the guns and the swords..."

I bet nobody doubts Captain America's intentions when he shows up.

"Definitely all the guns and the swords."

Just then alerts and alarms make with the flashing as the annihilation wave arrives, Wade takes a second to reflect how completely in over his head he is.

"So, uh...I'm no genius-type, but I think we have problems. Just put me and Skreet where we can do the most damag- Er! I mean Good! Yeah, where we can do the most good!"

With a flourish Deadpool draws a pistol and a sword, checking them over and then giving the others a nod.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

Deadpool rubs his eyes at the sheer volume of Amadeus' technobabble.

"Ok, I know at least part of that was english, but I swear, all I hear is clicking."

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

"Odinson.

If thou dost recall, I claimed victory over thou in a contest of drinking. I won mine chimichangas honorably." Deadpool intones gravely, attempting to match the Thunderer's cadence and accent.

"But this day, I wouldst be honored to fight at thine side to claim victory over these enemies most foul!"

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

"Weeeelllllllll, I kinda have this addiction to breathing. But I'm flexible otherwise, if we can scrounge up a spacesuit or somekinda space magic forcefield of mark IV plot armor or something, I'll be good.

Oh yeah that reminds me, Thor, meet Skreet, she's a new friend and pretty powerful despite the tinkerbell look.

Skreet, this is Thor, he's El Jefe over in Asgard.
Alright, now we're all friends, let's smash some cockroaches!"

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

...Frackin Skinjobs...

As the action starts, Deadpool sprints for one of the nearest defensive points on Battlestar Godthab, a jury rigged AA turret juiced up to hopefully help repel the invaders.

"Skreet, you should go outside and help Thor, I'll try and keep these assholes from boarding." Deadpool shouts as he powers up the defensive turret.

WHOOOM WHOOOM WHOOOM! the deck vibrates as he begins firing at any annihilation ships he sees.

ACTION ROLL:
Surprise! replace two equal die with one +1 step
BangBangBangBangBang (area attack) +5d6 (6 targets total)
Solo d8, wild defensive fire d8, weapon /combat master d12, bangbangbang 5d6

(7+4)11 (d12, d8, 4d6 Effects) I guess I'm targetting the biggest enemy ship near me and then the next biggest, working my way down from there.

Tagging: Jol'ynne
Doom:
1d6+2d10
RETCONS:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 7, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 1pp, 7xp

"Well hot drat, look at Ol' fishbowl head go!
If Spidey could see ya now!" Deadpool cackles into the radio channel that the team supposedly has.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 17, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 2pp, 7xp

Deadpool begins firing wildly, trying to keep the enemy ships as far from Godthab as possible.

I'm stepping up Wild Defensive Fire and making it a complication

ACTION ROLL
Solo d8, Cosmic Pain in the rear end d4 (+1pp), Enhanced Agility d10, Weapons d10, Combat Master d10
Creating a complication

13 (d10 effect) one opportunity

Edit: And I think that ends the round? If so, TAGGING THE WATCHER!

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 26, 2014

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Buddy d10, 2pp, 7xp

BOSS FIGHT!

"Sorry bro, we're the good guys and we're gonna stop you!"

With that Deadpool unholsters Tolerance and Understanding, putting rounds in the big man and his lackeys. He begins humming a song as he sprints at Annihilus.

"dundundundunDUNDUNDUN! DUNDUNDUN! DUNDUNDUN! dundundundunDUNDUNDUN..."

ACTION ROLL
SFX: Surprise! replace two dice of equal steps with one die of +1 step.
SFX: BangBangBangBangBang! As Area Attack, add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
Spending 1pp to add die to total
Buddy d10, Best at what wolvie does d4 (+1pp), Agility/Weapon d12, bangbangbang 6d6

shooting lots of people
(9+6+5)20 (one opportunity)
Targets:
Annihilus-d12 effect
6 Mooks- d4, d6, d6, d6. (d4, d4)

TAGGING ANNIHILUS!

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Apr 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Deadpool - Bridge of the Annihilator
Buddy d10, 3pp, 7xp

"Cool!" Deadpool exclaims upon seeing Annihilus' Shield.

"That's a cool trick, so...why you gotta be coming into my universe raising all kinds of ruckus?"

Not sure if it's a new round yet.

• Locked thread