Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
futureproof
Jul 19, 2006

Victory for the monkey beast!

Parkingtigers posted:

I would add that everyone should make a female character too. First, it makes the intro cutscene a thousand times better. Second, 90% of player models in-game seem to be skinny white guys with beard, sunglasses, or beard and sunglasses. There's some variety, but not much. Working through a bunch of race and deathmatch lobbies today my girl just looked classy purely because she stood out so much. Tanned skin, blond hair, neck scarf. My girl Matilda looks amazing.

Also, something hilarious about the strip club. No bouncers, so you can touch the dancer as much as you like. The flirting is no longer a button though, you have to talk into your microphone to flirt. Rockstar are being glorious trolls here, someone somewhere is going to embarrass themselves over mic and I only hope I am there to witness it. :allears:

Plus, female characters seem to come out looking alot better than male characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futureproof
Jul 19, 2006

RIP Donna Pinciotti. I will create you again.

futureproof
Jul 19, 2006

I've only actually been able to get online solo once and that was because the game glitched out and dropped me in Vinewood hills. Now I get stuck launching the first mission, even when I've picked solo.

futureproof
Jul 19, 2006

If you don't at least get past the intro movie I would kill it.

futureproof
Jul 19, 2006

Tri86 posted:

Total noob to online console gaming.

So while I was creating my character I heard some guy on a mic commenting on the choices I was making. What the hell just happened? Is this a PSN or GTA:O thing? Is there anyway for me to make my dude in peace?

I still want to hear what the guy was saying.

• Locked thread