Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

futureproof posted:

Plus, female characters seem to come out looking alot better than male characters.

Way WAY better. It's also hilarious when you out-perform people on missions and the quest giver talks to you and here you are, this giant woman in heels that's all attitude.

RIP the one that got deleted, she was too beautiful for this online world of psychopaths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Really wish Last Man Standing didn't count as a "mission." Like, I really really really hate this. Why did they do this? Just trying to stack my paper.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Where do you buy bike helmets?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Kinda silly that in passive mode, players can't hurt me but if im in a car, they can? Wtf.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

TjyvTompa posted:

Yes, kinda. You can still die if your are close to an explosion, lets say if the car you are sitting in explodes. You can also be ran over while in passive mode and die from fall damage. The only thing you cant be is targeted and hurt by direct gunfire.

Not totally right. I've died TWICE now while in a car, in passive mode from gunfire. First time I'm taking a corner, some dude tbones me then dumps a shotgun into my face killing me. Second time guy sandwhiches me into a wall and then sprays his SMG into my back window, killing me.

I respawned again close to the 2nd guy and he tried running me over but I dodged. He then proceeded to shoot at me but that didn't work because I wasn't in a car.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
So apparently if you use "alternate" controller layout and you're the passenger in a car you *can't* aim out the window without firing. Wtf? Is this a bug or something?

Just tested it too. R1 firing is more comfortable to me but using that layout both L1 and R1 automatically start firing out the window.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Always quit to singleplayer and the game just ate my second level fourteen character. I'm done.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Is there anywhere to find the karin futo consistently online?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Dinotron posted:

I got mine in East Los Santos near the LS Customs shop on Olympic Fwy. They're surprisingly rare, but they're also pretty quick and unique. I've yet to find another person online that drives a Futo as their main.

Yea I loved them in SP and everyone online seems to being driving something super or a muscle car. Felt I should be a unique snowflake.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Capn Beeb posted:

What's that Simeon? You want my pal and I to go blow up some cars for you? Ok!

*pours gasoline all over the cars, gets in own car, farts exhaust and cruises away*

Shucks what a series of unfortunate events :kiddo:

The only good Simeon mission.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
What's the best way to level up now? I just want my carbine or w/e the m4 ripoff is called but it's like level 40 something and I just hit 21 ='(

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Another question, is it possible for GTA online male characters to wear a closed/zipped up hoodie? Or is that just a female only thing?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Asking again, is there no pull over/zipped up hoodies for the male characters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Every time I rank up it says 20/100 health upgrade and rank up soldier. This normal?

• Locked thread