Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Whoever's in the PSN crew as Stirlo, sorry I'm a terrible driver (I'm Bheals)... Still, that's Meth'd up done and dusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Losing money from the bank for dying in freeroam is still annoying as hell, particularly when you spawn close to your killers. I hope that gets patched out soon. Still had a decent time riding around with Kroo member denial123 hunting down pubbies cross country all the same.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

thompson posted:

So whats the strategy on pads/garages? I have 60k saved up but the places available are crappp. Thoughts?

I'm in about the same place at the moment. I'm just gonna use my money on guns and car mods for now, give it a week and we'll all have $250k which should be enough to set you up with a place.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Mics really aren't mandatory, just recommended I imagine. I've had a perfectly fine time vibing it with other crew members.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
gently caress, fastroping definitely needs to be put in for all helicopters. Imagine using a helicopter for a heist getaway vehicle; drop your footsoldiers in, then as the getaway pilot you've got to be able to swing back and pick them up as they finish. Landing too early puts you at risk of leaving yourself vulnerable to cops/possibly raising the alarm in public, land too late and your buddies might have to put up a bigger fight.

Anything R* can do to make heists (when they get put in) as cinematic and badass as possible needs to go in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Sorry, this gets asked every few pages, but what's the ideal 10-car garage apartment if I don't care about the view? After the stimulus package has been delayed I've decided to just use the car glitch so I can finally buy an apartment, what are my best options in terms of proximity to helipad/ammunation/garage, etc?

• Locked thread