Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING TO YOURSELF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ElMaligno posted:

They just released the 2014 BAH tables, 300$ more per mothn as an E4/5 so I have a bit more wiggle room. Not San Francisco AH levels of insanity, its still a good amount.

why are you being so creepy and stalking the two ex-coasting in the coastie thread?
edit: its not even the same red text

i forgot there was a coastie thread until one of those two idiots linked me to it also good job not getting jokes/being creepy as gently caress always

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ElMaligno posted:

You are a real rear end in a top hat, not against me but against those who actually fo have ptsd. Like my dad.

You would also probably call me a bleeding vagina for trying to report a certain former QM turned OS for a racist loving comment on my ability to talk on the radio.

gently caress me for feeling guilt and gently caress me for having an accent.

:qq:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Elendil004 posted:

That was fun.

you're tons of fun

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
Dude he's a FLEO better watch out.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Elendil004 posted:

I look at airsoft the same way a recovering alcoholic looks at a 6-pack of bud light.

your life sounds really cool

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

barbudo posted:

Just want to check in and say even though I am a massive pussy and bailed on OCS I got into a fully funded grad program, with salary. All told the package is about the same as the GI bill. peace

extra bonus: they probably don't force you to shower like ocs would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Gordo Frederico posted:

Isn't that the purpose of an internet forum. To talk and exchange information/ideas?

sounds like suicide is likely a better option for you than the military which would likely drive you to suicide anyways

• Locked thread