Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

You are a real rear end in a top hat, not against me but against those who actually fo have ptsd. Like my dad.

You would also probably call me a bleeding vagina for trying to report a certain former QM turned OS for a racist loving comment on my ability to talk on the radio.

gently caress me for feeling guilt and gently caress me for having an accent.

you are the whiniest loving pedo looking gently caress i swear to god lmao no one gives a poo poo you rican human being

also your name, change it to ElMangina

Because You're A Pussy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

It was a very particular incident which I am not going to expand on because I am tired as gently caress.

Im going to rip up your little diary you fairy

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm guessing this JO made a casual mention that San Juan was kinda smelly and el mangina got really mad or something

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Elendil004 posted:

The second to last OIC put me on "probation" for a ton of stupid poo poo that I should have fought but didn't (and of course on "probation" I was still Coxn, one of the only OODs, and Weps). So I basically had "one strike left" bullshit when the new OIC got there.

That final strike was when the OIC changed the armory into not an armory randomly and then tried to mast me for leaving the weapon safe open (which was 100% common practice so we could hand out guns to people for SAR and poo poo, since it was behind a locked door in a manned 24/7 space, with the OOD having the only key).

Needless to say he couldn't mast me after also being the one who wrote me up, but at this point I was tired of a solid year of bullshit and when the OIC (again, after realizing that he couldn't actually mast me) said well I guess that was technically a third strike, here's a completely honorable discharge.

Sounds like you sucked and they waited for a technicality to get rid of you tbh

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Elendil004 posted:

He was wrong because he implied that I actually did something wrong :)

ah yes, total kangaroo court, not a fat weirdo airsoft guy who thought he was a cop, nope

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Elendil004 posted:

Although Holland (the last guy) did totally want to get rid of me. It's nice to know that after I was out, the CG legit threw him out for sexist/racist/other awful poo poo

its nice to know they threw you out too, because youre loving weird as poo poo

you can try to convince yourself that youre some innocent victim or w/e but youre only out because people wanted you out, probably because you sucked even too much for them

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

Even the hardiest most anal OSS3 would not bat an eye at an open safe in a maned space as long as people knew it was open.

Also lol at people not knowing a single thing about security.

go on, hypersensitive rican anime avatar man

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

nwin posted:

Most action ever in a CG Thread.

literally the only time the officer is the decent person in a service thread hooyah

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

look at all those non coasties posting :allears:

Do smallboat stations get security inspections? the thought of a BMCM freaking the gently caress out because of security inspection makes me giggle like a hypersensitive puertorican anime girl.

i love my dead gay ptsd dad

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

nwin posted:

I used to bbe a enlisted...

oh

*erases whiteboard*

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

nwin posted:

This is completely loving on-point, though. Officers In Charge have all the right in the world to sperg over crazy poo poo due to how often they get relieved. Looking back, it's absolutely insane the poo poo they have to know and are responsible for.

Yeah but when you have two stellar sailors like BM2 Fat Weirdo Airsofter and OS3 Prolly Illegal Sensitive Guy you're not gonna report any mistakes right? Sorry, outsider here(non DHS) and am trying to get a good view into the mind of someone who could reprimand such an exceptional Poster and Forums Brother.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

Oh man if I could show you the CG world of far more fatter people, GMs that do airsoft, creepers, literal illegals and people with bigger manginas than mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

OS3, please don't reply when I'm talking to a superior. Thanks. Lest the ghost of PTSDad come and beat you.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ElMaligno posted:

Yo bro there is this thing called chain of command, so you talk to the bottom of the poo poo pile (me) then work your way up. If you don't like it just bitch about it in the drunk thread.

I'm not familiar with DHS protocol, please don't be incensed that I'm slightly ignorant. Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

nwin posted:

Jesus gently caress elendil-is this seriously how you spend your time now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe6IsovWn9M

hahahaha

this is so cringeworthy i can barely watch it

• Locked thread