Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Uh. Just watched this. I have absolutely no idea what's going on but it looks amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Dan7el posted:

For me, Kyousougiga is a show that's visually impressive and very mentally challenging as far as trying to figure out what's going on. Part of the "charm", per se, is actually piecing together the story. That's certainly a task.
Yeah. This is the first anime I've had to pause at points to take everything in since Tatami Galaxy. It's tough to read the subtitles and fully comprehend the riotous visuals at times.

• Locked thread