Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!
I recently impulse-purchased a Sous Vide Supreme Demi without doing my research and now am wondering if I should have gone with the Anova. I'm in a small apartment kitchen and between the footprint, cost and lack of circulation I'm wondering if I wouldn't be better off with the Anova. Cost isn't a huge factor but I'm having trouble seeing what benefits there are to the SVS for the extra cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!

geetee posted:

If you can return it, do it. If not, don't beat yourself up too hard. I used the Demi for over a year without problems. I'm happier with the Anova because I can pack in more, and it takes up less space overall. Also cheaper!

Cool, I'm going to return it and get an Anova. I was leaning that way, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything about the SVS. Thanks! Can't wait to put it to use.