Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
I've been using an Anova Precision for a few years now, and loving it. I use an old Foodsaver vacuum sealer that my folks gave me since they weren't using it and it has been fine. My wife just offered to get me this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GZH6Y36/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_8EN8R4754DKTRZ4WM0NK for my birthday, since some friends of ours have one, but I wanted to get some opinions before shelling out the money. I think it would be nice to not have to worry about excess moisture before sealing, and I could do some fun things with wet ingredients, but I'm not very sophisticated with techniques, so I'm probably overlooking something.

What do y'all think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU