Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

'Homer, when you bought that dummy, I asked if it was for faking your own death, and you said no."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

IMJack posted:

No, Catcher! Don't fill up on bread!

What's this? There's food in front of me, but I don't want to eat it! I've become everything I'e ever hated!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

My wife only parms on my birthday, and only then if I give her the puppy dog eyes.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

It all started on the 13th hour, of the 13th day, of the 13th month. We were there to discuss the misprinted calendars the school had purchased.

Lousy Smarch weather.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Justice Sloth posted:

The weather service has upgraded Springfield's unseasonable warmth to a Class 3 Killstorm!

I don't like the sound of that "Class 3"...

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Buckets posted:

Got any of that beer with candy floating in it?
You know, Skittlebrau?

Mr. Buckets, I think that is a thing you just made up.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

No trap can hold Homer Simpson! But I'm not Homer Simpson, I'm the Pie Man! Now, Homer Simpson away! I mean, Pie Man!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

I KNOW THOSE WORDS
BUT THAT SIGN MAKES NO SENSE.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Martytoof posted:

You ugly, hate filled poster.

Hey, I may be ugly and hate-filled, but... What was the third thing you said?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Mister Kingdom posted:

Don't cry for me. I'm already dead.

I thought you said go to bread

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Three mods is HARDLY a galaxy.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

And the shitposters learned to function together as a society until they were saved by, oh, let's say Lowtax..

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Deviant posted:

That's good!

The tungsten is cursed.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Now do Classical Searing Gas!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

And then the shitposters learned to function as a society, and were eventually saved by, oh, let's say, Moe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

BigDave posted:

We're gonna sell him to Mr. Chubapapolius? :confuoot:

You're a dull boy, BigDave.