Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

After The War posted:

Even though re-opening a trial at this point is illegal and grossly unconstitutional... I just can't say no to kids.

That was a right-pretty speech, sir. But I ask you, what is a contract? Webster's defines it as an agreement under the law which is unbreakable. Which is unbreakable! Excuse me, I must use the restroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Root Bear posted:

President Do Over Ham is driving on our lawn! He must be lost!

Oh, that's it. I'm gonna report this to me member of parliament. 'EY! GUS! I got somethin' to report to ya!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Writer Cath posted:

Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?

Well, it seems some silly twit did not get a big enough oxygen pump but that's supposed to be a devil. Filled with air, it's very evil and impressive. We salute you, our half-inflated dark lord!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

gingerberger posted:

Allow me to summarize the proposed transaction: You wish to purchase Bonestorm for 99 cents. Net profit to me: -59 dollars.

Oh please take my 59 dollars, I don't want it.

Seeing as we are unfamiliar with sarcasm I will close the register at this point.

So let's review. You two screwballs have just strolled in here fresh from the sewer and given me a bunch of bulldink about creating Itchy with no proof at all, and you expect me to give you… how much?

800 billion dollars.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

TMMadman posted:

The Good Book...on tape...ooohh...as read by Larry King.

Now, to put this tape where no one will ever listen to it.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

I'm seein' double here. Four Krustys!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Vertical Lime posted:

And our country isn't called America anymore - it's Bonerland

Attention, students, this is Principal Skinner, your principal, with a message from the principal's office. Report immediately for an assembly in the Butthead Memorial Auditorium. drat it, I wish we hadn't let the students name that one.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Writer Cath posted:

Now is the winter of our discontent.

I am familiar with the works of Pablo Neruda.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Now enter the force of, your swing. I suggest, feathered touch.

You have entered POWERDRIVE! Now push 7, 8, 7, to swing.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Martytoof posted:

Actually sir, we found the jade monkey -- it was in your glove compartment.

Soon, it'll have written the greatest novel known to man! Let's see..."It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"?! You stupid monkey!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Mira posted:

:chord: In America... first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women.

I nicked it, when you let your guard down for that split second, and I’d do it again.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Monday_ posted:

Hot food is tempting, but I just can't say no to a weapon.

Now where did I put my gun? Oh yeah. I set it down when I got a piece of cake.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Skeesix posted:

It's CHOW-DUH! Say it right, Frenchie!

La grille?! What the hell is that?!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

After The War posted:

... and his breath reeked of beer and pretzeled bread!

Maybe it's the beer talking Marge, but you've got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels heregh adah ahwagudwidabeeruhdh...five dollars??!!!? Get outta here.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Networks like animation cause they don't have to pay the actors squat. Plus they can change them, and no one can tell the diddly-ifference.

:(

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Do over Ham posted:

Do over Ham, or "Hammy," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over adversity. And even though Ham's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on this right now...

Well McGarnagle...Hammy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Everything Counts posted:

When the fire starts to burn, there's a lesson you must learn,
Something something, then you'll see, you'll avoid catastrophe!

Only who can prevent forest fires? You pressed "You," referring to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is "You."

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

So I said to Woody Allen, "Camus can do, but Sartre is smart-re!" :smugdog:

I'm a neurotic nerd who likes to sleep with little girls. :thejoke:

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Luigi Thirty posted:

Knife goes in, guts come out. Knife goes in, guts come out.

Luigi Thirty, you are well known sir, for your lenient stance on crime, but suppose for a second that your house was ransacked by thugs. Your family was tied up in the basement with SOCKS in their mouths! You try to open the door but there's TOO MUCH BLOOD ON THE KNOB!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

TMMadman posted:

You make a very adulterous point.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

The film is just me in front of a brick wall for an hour and a half. It cost 80 million dollars.

Trash Boat fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 18, 2016

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Gann Jerrod posted:

Hey kids, take a walk on the wild side!

Well Gann Jerrod...Billy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

FishMist posted:

He discovered electricity

...and used it to torture small animals and green mountain men! And that key he tied to the end of the kite? IT OPENED THE GATES OF HELL!

This is getting very abstract but thank you! I do enjoy working at the bowling alley!

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

nmx posted:

Probably misses his old glasses.

No one must know I dropped them in the toilet. Not I, the man who drafted the Paris Peace Accords.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Jerusalem posted:

All those years of rejuvenation therapy and it turns out all I needed was the blood of a young boy.

Trash Boat fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 18, 2017

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Do over Ham posted:

So, what's the answer -- ban all GoT posters?

In this reporter's opinion, the answer, sadly is yes.

Well Do Over Ham, your Uncle Lowtax used to have a saying: "Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out." Unfortunately, one day he put his theory into practice. It took 75 federal marshals to bring him down. Now let's never speak of him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

That's not meatball soup! That's my collection of furballs and stomach acids!