Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Chas McGill posted:

So this probably isn't the best Kamen Rider thing to lose my Kamen Rider virginity to?

I'm not a KR expert or anything, but I personally feel that Double/W is one of the best KRs to watch if you're a beginner. It has a nice cast of characters, a fun gimmick, AND it's also the first in this movie trilogy thing (OOO and Fourze would be the other two shows in this trilogy), overall... I feel it was a blast to watch.

I hear Decade thrown around quite a bit, and my knowledge of it is that it does some callbacks to older Kamen Rider series, so you might want to just go ahead and watch Kuuga (The first Heisei rider series. ... AKA The first series to premiere when KR went on a long break), so that way you'd understand some of the returns Decade does.

BUT to get on topic, Gaim looks like it's gonna be fun, I wanna see more with the Lock Seed system, since I never did any research about the directing team or build-up to the show itself, only bits and pieces I hear from some buds of mine. (Also being a fruit samurai is still fun to say in my head)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Whoever had the bright idea to get Urobuchi to frontline this season is a smart, good man. Hella.

Of all the eps I've seen, THIS is the one that made me audibly say "What the _fuck_" at. Kouta and Mai's plans of looking for Yuuya was fruitless due to, well, him not being around anymore since ep. 1. And I only want MORE episodes since this is really the series that has been good at leaving off on cliffhangers for the viewer to want more to go off on, making the weekly wait painful.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

The Sengoku Driver is known as the Warring Driver from Aesirsubs, so I assume the new name is to match up with how the Sengoku Driver is named after him?

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

One of my favorite things this ep was the fact that Sigurd holds his hand to his head just like how he holds his hat. It's a nice touch. ... Actually, both Ryoma and Sagara's way of speaking really gets me. This has been a good month of fruit samurai.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I've been joking the same thought around with my buddies, but Melon Mix would be the best thing to ever come from Gaim. There is never enought melons to go around.

• Locked thread