Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Seriously judging a whole shows characters and plot from the first episode? I can tell this is going to be one of those seasons where everybody rushes to be first to call it poo poo so they can say :smug: We told you so :smug:.

Thanks Wizard......and Decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

FutureFriend posted:

Was anyone really reminded of Jet Set Radio with the non-Rider costume design here, though?

I totally agree, I thought the vibe of the episode in general was Jet Set-ish.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

And people thought the subs were gonna be slower, this is the fastest i've seen yet.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Really like how fast everything is escalating from just dancing and Pokemon to something getting out of control and bigger.

I like he's confused about his powers. He just kinda has them and......? There are no real bad guys, well that they know of, yet.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Please suspend your disbelief.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

She basically wants him to grow up from playing games and doing kids stuff like dancing on the street. He is confused about what to do and how to handle it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I will never understand the hate for heaven's tornado.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

An entire series with just dancing teens every week would bomb. Kyoryuger has some cool poo poo going on too.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Wait a minute that's the plot of Ryuki?!! Why haven't I watched that sooner.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

When they literally have redshirt Rider armor they give to foot soldiers he's actually not that far off.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This pic sums up episode 13. Spoilers.

http://i.imgur.com/KbKV6iR.png

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

15 minutes. 45 for Gaim.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This show is so well done. Even the Op from the music to the foreshadowing imagery. I watch every week and by the time I notice the episode is almost over. I think this just might top W.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

Sorry this episode was a little delayed, we had to spend an inordinate amount of time ensuring that one of Kaito’s lines didn’t sound like a euphemism for buttsex.

This is a genuine thing that happened, and is genuinely why the release wasn’t out earlier. First world fansubbing problems.

Well I know what i'm looking out for today. Judge me.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This week the suffering intensifies.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They can mass produce lock seeds i'm sure they picked up an extra out the trash.

Also something i've been wondering: Why does Japan spoil poo poo all the time?

RBX fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Mar 28, 2014

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I was talking about more than just Toku but yeah makes sense.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Micchy already had to lie just to hang around them, I don't think he'd be just all willy nilly telling his friends "My brother owns that big rear end building in the middle of the city".

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Now I gotta stay far away from /m/ because I definitely don't want to even have a clue what they're saying.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Fooley posted:

I can't find it in the flood of posts from people bitching how ITS SO STUPID UGH.

The same people that were mad about the Gridon namegate, a name that really didn't matter in the long run huh?

Fooley posted:

Micchy you unbelievable poo poo.

New thread title.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/Xl0QZM0.jpg

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Kaito stop stealing the show every week drat. Also the twist this week is crazy but fits so well!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You both took the words out my mouth. I said out loud "Yeah right Micchy you little poo poo".

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I never knew how much I wanted something til now.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What and where the gently caress did the last 3 suits come from? Will it go Kiwami then Gold and Sliver Apple?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I think the Overlords leave those as they walk. Well where they go, not the red one though.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I like how the new suits fighting style is so different. He's much more confident contrast to orange arms.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Don't worry, I promise.

:getin:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He comes back to job to the sentai team every year.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I feel like showing off the toys is secondary to the story in Gain.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Didn't expect Ryoma to weasel his way into being the final boss, that's a pleasant surprise.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What the hell is going on anymore

SUFFERING

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

"I would have hoped Ms. Minato would have realized, its certainly a thing I would do"

BANANA

"Oh....oh.oh...oh"

http://i.imgur.com/M7G6zvI.jpg

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How about we wait until the show is over before we make broad statements about it.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Kouta just wakes up and doesn't even acknowledge that he's loving STILL ALIVE. I laughed out loud. Also i'm disappointed nobody will find out/has found out Michy killed him.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yes.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Holding in opinions until I see the last ep but from the couple screenshots I saw it looks good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Kouta had to show up and help save the day its his series you big babies.

Also Jounouchi's whole thing was being scared to fight. he finally stood up and put his fear and doubts behind him. He was never supposed to do anything more. The real point of this ep was Michy's redemption. He's even officially the "second" rider for future stuff which is pretty cool.

Cool ending overall, nothing mind blowing but the fact that all the characters are cool and we care about them makes it mean much more. The only thing I don't get is Mai and Kouta's whole deal and what exactly they're going or what they're going to do but whatever.

RBX fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Sep 29, 2014

• Locked thread